• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tren A Dosing...EOD and then two days str8...is that ok?

djflipnautikz

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok i am curious about this protocol. So lets say you are taking Test E Sundays and Wednesdays And you take Tren A EOD (100mg).

There are going to be days the the Tren A is on Either side of the Test Tuesday and then Thursday.

Is it ok if you take the shot Tuesday as planned, but then on Wed Take it again with the Test, so that you dont have to inject Thur.

Basically this is how the Schedule looks like:

Sun - Test & Tren
Mon - Nothing
Tues - Tren
Wed - Test & Tren
Thur - Nothing
Fri - Tren
Sat - Nothing
Sun - Test & Tren

and it repeats....

Anything wrong with that?

Or does it have to be like this:
Sun - Test & Tren
Mon - Nothing
Tues - Tren
Wed - Test
Thur - Tren
Fri - Nothing
Sat - Tren
Sun - Test
Mon - Tren

and it repeats....

What do you guys say?

Why not just run both eod? unless you want to pin more often.

You will be fine either way since the half lives on both is longer than 48 hrs. However I agree with redz, why not just make it easier on yourself?

Currently I am pinning DP Test C twice a week and DP Tren A ed for the past 8 days along with 12.5mg of aromasin eod.

Pin the Test E EOD? That seems overkill. Test shouldn't need to be pinned more frequently than E3D. EOD would just cause supply to deplete with no real tangible benefit. When pinning long esters with short esters, there is going to be a hectic pin cycle. I could see Test Prop EOD but not Test E.

Just do the Test E twice weekly and Tren A ED or EOD. There's going to be overlap etc. It's unavoidable.

Pin the Test E EOD? That seems overkill. Test shouldn't need to be pinned more frequently than E3D. EOD would just cause supply to deplete with no real tangible benefit. When pinning long esters with short esters, there is going to be a hectic pin cycle. I could see Test Prop EOD but not Test E.

Just do the Test E twice weekly and Tren A ED or EOD. There's going to be overlap etc. It's unavoidable.

I used to use test c ED, wasn't overkill. This way blood levels are the most stable and consistent. Is it a little anal? Yeah but when you're using a slin pin who cares?

I agree with the second paragraph.

Ok i am curious about this protocol. So lets say you are taking Test E Sundays and Wednesdays And you take Tren A EOD (100mg).

There are going to be days the the Tren A is on Either side of the Test Tuesday and then Thursday.

Is it ok if you take the shot Tuesday as planned, but then on Wed Take it again with the Test, so that you dont have to inject Thur.

Basically this is how the Schedule looks like:

Sun - Test & Tren
Mon - Nothing
Tues - Tren
Wed - Test & Tren
Thur - Nothing
Fri - Tren
Sat - Nothing
Sun - Test & Tren

and it repeats....

Anything wrong with that?

Or does it have to be like this:
Sun - Test & Tren
Mon - Nothing
Tues - Tren
Wed - Test
Thur - Tren
Fri - Nothing
Sat - Tren
Sun - Test
Mon - Tren

and it repeats....

What do you guys say?

It's not that big of a deal, but the sides from the tren might be worse. Unstable and fluctuating hormone levels lead to sides with tren.....for most. ED injections seem to minimize sides for most and keep hormone levels stable. Use the slin pin method for ED pinning, it makes things a thousand times easier.

Why not just use less Test with each tren shot eod? this very simple to work out.

IML Gear Cream!

This is just not true.
I run Test Cyp ED all the time.....pretty much constantly as of late.

Sure, you can get away with E3D with a long ester.
This guy is also shooting tren ace which should be EOD but is even better ED.

The goal when injecting AAS is "sustained elevated" blood hormone levels.
Not blood hormone levels that swing a few 1000ng/dl every few days.
Frequent injections keep blood levels high and even.....

Let me show you.

Test C E3D

Day 196: 1167.2mg T, 0mg E/D/TInjection Day
Day 197: 1057mg T, 0mg E/D/T
Day 198: 957.7mg T, 0mg E/D/T
Day 199: 1167.2mg T, 0mg E/D/TInjection Day

roughly a 15% swing.

Here is ED

Day 194: 1166.4mg T, 0mg E/D/TInjection Day
Day 195: 1166.4mg T, 0mg E/D/TInjection Day
Day 196: 1166.4mg T, 0mg E/D/TInjection Day
Day 197: 1166.4mg T, 0mg E/D/TInjection Day
Day 198: 1166.4mg T, 0mg E/D/TInjection Day
Day 199: 1166.4mg T, 0mg E/D/TInjection Day
Day 200: 1166.4mg T, 0mg E/D/TInjection Day
Day 201: 1166.4mg T, 0mg E/D/TInjection Day

Secondly.....how exactly....would the supply deplete faster if your injecting
700mg weekly =100mg daily
or 200mg eod
or e3d........but it still = 700mg weekly?

EIther way....its the exact same amount just less blood hormone fluctuation.

It depends how many mgs/dose of the Test Cyp he, or anyone, is pinning ED or EOD. I pin 325-375mg E3 or 4D but I guess the alternative would be pinning 50mg ED or 100mg EOD. You're right about the supply lasting the same amount of time provided the more frequent the pins, the lower the doses. My thought at first was that he would be pinning a weeks' worth of test i.e. 500mg or so EOD since he didn't actually list his weekly planned test doses other than twice a week.

What is your dose on the Cyp when pinning ED? I'd rather increase the dose and pin less frequently for the long esters but that's just my own personal preference. I don't mind pinning (actually enjoy it in a sick way); I just want to avoid scar tissue buildup etc with pinning ED. Maybe I'll dose 100mg EOD just for shits and giggles.

It depends how many mgs/dose of the Test Cyp he, or anyone, is pinning ED or EOD. I pin 325-375mg E3 or 4D but I guess the alternative would be pinning 50mg ED or 100mg EOD. You're right about the supply lasting the same amount of time provided the more frequent the pins, the lower the doses. My thought at first was that he would be pinning a weeks' worth of test i.e. 500mg or so EOD since he didn't actually list his weekly planned test doses other than twice a week.

What is your dose on the Cyp when pinning ED? I'd rather increase the dose and pin less frequently for the long esters but that's just my own personal preference. I don't mind pinning (actually enjoy it in a sick way); I just want to avoid scar tissue buildup etc with pinning ED. Maybe I'll dose 100mg EOD just for shits and giggles.

That's WHY you use the slin pin method.

Ok so lets stick with EOD for now. How would you dose the Test e if its at 350mg/ml and you are doing 750mg/wk?

DOing it EOD?

Ok so lets stick with EOD for now. How would you dose the Test e if its at 350mg/ml and you are doing 750mg/wk?

DOing it EOD?

IML Gear Cream!

DOing it EOD?

If u wanted to pin EOD with the Test E at 350mg/ml at 750mg per week and if my math is correct, you would pin 215mg EOD, so .6ml EOD.....

How do you do 3.5 days?

I know........studies show that dosing a long estered test every 3.5 days leads to the most consistent blood levels. Monday and Thursday is fine.

I would like to see the study that stated that every 3 days will result in more stable levels than ED...

Test C E3D

roughly a 15% swing.

Here is ED

I would like to see the study that stated that every 3 days will result in more stable levels than ED...

Test C E3D

roughly a 15% swing.

Here is ED

Right and I agree but 99.9% of guys using a long estered test are using it to cut down on injection frequency, nothing more.

Now would there be a problem if you were in the last month of the cycle and you were pinning sun & wed all of a sudden you change to EOD? Today would be pinning day for example and the last two Months has been 2x weekly. So woul blood levels fluctuate too much?

@CT - i tried the slin pin method with a 5/8" 25ga slin pin in my delts and it hurt and was sore for like the whole day really bad, and then hurt for 3 more days after. I dunno if I did it wrong, but I love pinning glutes

Right and I agree but 99.9% of guys using a long estered test are using it to cut down on injection frequency, nothing more.

This is true.
People should be aware that long esters will produce a higher blood hormone concentration as well.

Test prop at 100mg daily=341
Test cyp at 100mg daily =1060

Personally I would rather do ED injects of cyp over basically any other option.
Blood hormone levels are higher and more consistent with this strategy.

Currently Im at 200mg cyp daily but will likely bump it to 300 in a week.
Im bloated like a dead cow but I feel strong.
Doubling up on the AI today. 200mg lentaron injection....Ill be dry as a bone by next week.

What do you mean a long ester produces a higher blood hormone concentration level?

Holy S**t Batman...you guys are over thinking this a bit.

Test E - Monday and Thursday

Tren A - 50mg ED

Simple...don't make it too complicated bro. You want to enjoy your cycle, not constantly be thinking about dosages and dividing milligrams and s**t.

Holy S**t Batman...you guys are over thinking this a bit.

Test E - Monday and Thursday

Tren A - 50mg ED

Simple...don't make it too complicated bro. You want to enjoy your cycle, not constantly be thinking about dosages and dividing milligrams and s**t.

Thats exactly what I am running as I just bumped my Tren A to 50mg ed from 40mg's ed.

Back