• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

WHAT THE F*CK. TSA searches children. Read Tsa is touching privates of your children.

if you did to a stripper what the TSA does to you at the airport you would get arrested...

I honestly did not care up to this point.
Hell I'd enjoy being frisked if it were the opposite sex...

But touching children???

That's going to leave SOME kind of impression.

A big ugly smelly man, in a strange place, grabbing and feeling you up everywhere.

That kid's not going to know it's a "safety check".
All he's gonna know is he's being touched everywhere by some random adult.

this only happens in the US, but it's really nothing new just the continuation of inefficient procedures put into place by the TSA. this doesn't happen to you when you arrive in Germany, Israel, Turkey, etc. security experts around the world mock the "techniques" employed by the TSA you would think we would listen to some of them.

"In a 2006 opinion for the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit, then-Judge Samuel Alito stressed that screening procedures must be both "minimally intrusive" and "effective" - in other words, they must be "well-tailored to protect personal privacy," and they must deliver on their promise of discovering serious threats. Alito upheld the practices at an airport checkpoint where passengers were first screened with walk-through magnetometers and then, if they set off an alarm, with hand-held wands. He wrote that airport searches are reasonable if they escalate "in invasiveness only after a lower level of screening disclose a reason to conduct a more probing search." "

The TSA is invasive, annoying - and unconstitutional

I honestly did not care up to this point.
Hell I'd enjoy being frisked if it were the opposite sex...

But touching children???

That's going to leave SOME kind of impression.

A big ugly smelly man, in a strange place, grabbing and feeling you up everywhere.

That kid's not going to know it's a "safety check".
All he's gonna know is he's being touched everywhere by some random adult.

Agreed, wholeheartedly. I wrote about this yesterday for the site:

I???ve come to expect that a man will inappropriately grope me while walking through security at an airport because these days, it???s more likely than getting a two ounce bag of peanuts halfway through your flight.
While I pose no threat to anybody and it???s a complete waste of everybody???s time, it can sometimes be enjoyable to have your balls cupped by a 250 pound black man in a supervised setting, far different than the manner something like this typically goes down for me.

Jokes aside, it boggles my mind why this rightfully scared young girl would have to be searched by a woman wearing a blue uniform with badges and plastic gloves on her hands. She poses absolutely no threat to anybody, and pretending as if there???s even a slight chance she???s the mastermind behind the next terrorist attack is a complete waste of our hard earned tax dollars.

In this country, you are free to do whatever you want, so long as you don???t attempt to hijack a plane and fly it into a landmark with mass amounts of people inside. While there is certainly negativity towards America around the world, the only people who choose such barbaric methods to counter our country???s prosperity are those who follow Islam in an extreme fashion, making profiling an absolute necessity.

It???s harsh, it???s politically incorrect but it???s the reality of the situation and something you should expect if you want to practice your religion and travel at the same time.

If I was TSA, It would be like micky-D's: I'm lovin it!... and a pedo-bear's dream job.

girl-body-scanner.jpg

there's no way that's a real image. so you can just see me completely naked/without clothes in that thing? I thought it simply detected bone and random shit you have on your person...

there's no way that's a real image. so you can just see me completely naked/without clothes in that thing? I thought it simply detected bone and random shit you have on your person...

No, the new ones use computers to render a naked body to a get a more intrusive screening if each individual who passes through. It wasn't long ago that a TSA operator was caught jerking off while screening passengers.

IML Gear Cream!
jerking off!?

I need to read this article.

i feel you guys but punjabs have been known to use kids as carriers for whatever, and its not like they could just single out the middle easterners at customs
also i wouldnt put it past a druggie to use his child as a mule either

No, the new ones use computers to render a naked body to a get a more intrusive screening if each individual who passes through. It wasn't long ago that a TSA operator was caught jerking off while screening passengers.

Reminds me of the judge that was caught with a penis pump under his robes sitting at the bench. They found out because the pump was making sucking sounds. Balls of steel. Got caught stalking as well I think. This was the guy:

Donald-Thompson_20110307124543_320_240.JPG

I see you that, and raise you this: a TSA agent was found guilty, and sentenced, for fondling children while he did his pat downs.

New Hampshire and, I believe, Texas have legislation in the process of being enacted that would make viewing someone with one of the TSA's scanners or frisking someone without probable cause a sex crime and put the offender on the sex offenders list. Federal rules won't protect them, either.

It's a good start.

Back