• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

hair loss help

antonoverlord

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ive been taking methadrol 2 ed and 600mg test cypionate every week hair is falling out like crazy someone please give advice oh this is week 3 of methadrol and week 2 of test

drop the gear fool!!! u wanna lose more hair?
is this ur first cycle?

Last edited:
N2 Shampoo is what you should look into. It's only been out a few months, now, but has a great profile and was formulated specifically for those in the bodybuilding realm. People are already talking about how it has halted shedding for them. I've got a bottle I'm gonna crack open soon already sitting in my bathroom closet. Need to139 will save you 15% at their store.

With all the other stuff out there, I'm more into some of the natural hair regrowth and retaining products. I think N2 Shampoo is really well formulated, some stuff with proved results. I think I'll try it with the 15% off all Need To Build Muscle products. I might pick up a few other things I've seen on that site.

The PowerChews BCAA and PreWorkout look really good. I could use some "candy" that's good for me and serves a purpose. Anything to help curb my sweet tooth during swimsuit season!

Back