• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

slin pin

klc9100

HI-Tech Redneck
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i have a diabetic friend who has a fucking TON of pins. they are 27g 1/2in. i have read alot of folks here use 1/2 in. slin pins, so i thought i would try them in my quads. question, how do you know if it's making it all the way into your muscle and what happens if it doesn't?

If you're not a fatass 1/2 is plenty to make it into your muscle. You're skin is less than 1/4" thick. There is just more of a chance the oil will come out if you pin a lot at one time.

If you're not a fatass 1/2 is plenty to make it into your muscle. You're skin is less than 1/4" thick. There is just more of a chance the oil will come out if you pin a lot at one time.

well, i don't think i'm a fatass. i'm about 16% (maybe that's a fatass in some of yalls book). i'm not skinny by any means though. that's why i'm asking.

again, is there a way to know when you jab yourself if you're in the muscle or not? if you you aren't and plunge anyway, what will happen??

i read somewhere else that if you inject too shallow (basically a sub-q injection) it still works as good, you just have delayed absorption.

personally, i don't see how that could be true. i've found the folks here to be very knowledgable, so that's why i'm inquiring instead of just doing it.

also, it will be trenA, so the pins would never have more than 1ml in it. i was actually going to start with .5 and work up, only if my tolerance was OK.

No there is not a higher probability of hitting vein in shoulder than quad actually I would say the opposite. Just make sure you inject in the proper location. www.spotinjections.com . It sounds like you should avoid quad injects with a 1/2 needle. This happened to me actually last week. I am fairly lean and I use a 29G 1/2 in pin. One in the delt and one in the quad. The delt was fine. The quad got red after a day or so because a lot of the oil didn't make it into the muscle. It did not get infected or anything jsut irritated. Stick with smaller muscles for 1/2in biceps, tricep, delt . The delt would be best. The needles are so small that they will not cause scar tissue which means you could use your delts almost every time you inject. You don't have to aspirate. They have changed that rule recently. I still do but it is not needed because there is not a significant risk of htting any veins in proper sites when done correctly.

No there is not a higher probability of hitting vein in shoulder than quad actually I would say the opposite. Just make sure you inject in the proper location. www.spotinjections.com . It sounds like you should avoid quad injects with a 1/2 needle. This happened to me actually last week. I am fairly lean and I use a 29G 1/2 in pin. One in the delt and one in the quad. The delt was fine. The quad got red after a day or so because a lot of the oil didn't make it into the muscle. It did not get infected or anything jsut irritated. Stick with smaller muscles for 1/2in biceps, tricep, delt . The delt would be best. The needles are so small that they will not cause scar tissue which means you could use your delts almost every time you inject. You don't have to aspirate. They have changed that rule recently. I still do but it is not needed because there is not a significant risk of htting any veins in proper sites when done correctly.

I do quad inject w/ 1/2" twice a week, never aspirated and have even nicked a vein or two and have never had a problem, ever. The needle is so small a nick seals up very fast so no bruising, no spots, no pain, much less chance of hitting a nerve, and most importantly no scaring. Just push it in until it indents your skin 1/8 to 1/4" that way you are actually going in up to 3/4" with a 1/2" needle.

Back