• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sperm and steroid !?!?

GH Consigliere

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My old lady wants kid!! But I want to know is my little peoples are super sperm or defective ? What are the chance if a child conceived of any birth defected because the cycle am on? Dbol 40mg,sust 750 mg,deca 500mg

I've seen a post answered by dr scally in which he states that there is no reason to think that the sperm could be damaged or cause birth defects, but there is usually less sperm on cycle.

A seed can not be changed! Your sperm will either be lower in count or normal, the sperm themselves will not be changed at all!

I would think that your sperm count would be low, but I'm not sure of that. I just had a vasectomy, so no more for me. I actually started a cycle a month after the surgery and then had some swelling related to the vasectomy and totally freaked out that it was the aas. advil took it away immediately though.
I have had my sperm checked since the surgery and while on cycle and the first check they found a few sperm, but I'm not sure if they were just left over or if I was actually still producing some. anyways, congrats, kids are a lot of fun.

Definitely ur sperm count will be low.. I got two kids bfor i startd juicn 6yrs ago n it was no problm gettn my lady pregnant. But aftr a few cycles i was done.. Wifey wants another child and we have been tryin for three years.. No luck..

I have a condition that lowers my healthy sperm count, on top of that i was also on a cycle when my wife got pregnant.

I have a condition that lowers my healthy sperm count, on top of that i was also on a cycle when my wife got pregnant.

Yea me to. I got my chick pregnant at the end of my cycle. What a beautiful little girl I have. Like others have said sperm can't be altered, just your count could be lowered. OP you'll conceive...good luck! :winkfinger:

IML Gear Cream!
I would think that your sperm count would be low, but I'm not sure of that. I just had a vasectomy, so no more for me. I actually started a cycle a month after the surgery and then had some swelling related to the vasectomy and totally freaked out that it was the aas. advil took it away immediately though.
I have had my sperm checked since the surgery and while on cycle and the first check they found a few sperm, but I'm not sure if they were just left over or if I was actually still producing some. anyways, congrats, kids are a lot of fun.

Dont want to thread jack here but how do you feel after getting a vasectomy?

It was a piece of cake. he gave me a hefty dose of valium before hand, so I didn't care what was going on. The surgery itself is like 20 min, and the only pain is the initial poke with the numbing shot. It sounds worse than it is. I was mildly sore for about 5 days, I even went skiing 3 days after the surgery,against doctors strict orders though. It all turned out fine. Only issue was some swelling of the epididymus, which was resolved with some nsaids. (advil and aleve)
I've had to give two semen samples since to check for sperm, and both times a hot blonde was the one working and had to take it from me. I think she was sampling it too. lol

Yeah your sperm count will be lower on cycle. This is reversible when you come off cycle. Just follow the guidelines to a healthy cycle. Do your PCT and take time off. Don't go on HRT/TRT.

This will maximize the efficiency of getting your girl pregnant.

Last edited:
Dont want to thread jack here but how do you feel after getting a vasectomy?

Immediately before you go, take as hot a bath as you can stand for as long as you can stand it. It will help the surgeon becasue your sack will be more relaxed and loose.

We used to tell our college girlfriends that the reason for our aas use was b/c the testosterone is male birth control. The old Steris Labs package insert listed male sterility as one of the side effects of IM use. Therefore, we assumed our sperm was not present in a large enough quantity to "slip one past the goalie." Suffice it to say, none of us ever got our g/f's prego in college (on a side note we've recovered enough since as we have children). But the sperm themselves will not become mutated while your "on"; just the number of effective ones will likely be decreased - temporarily. But I don't suggest busting a nut in her unless you are ready - I'm sure you know this.

what you don't have in quantity you make up for in frequency.:thinking:

Its not the presence of AAS in the male, but rather in the female during conception that can cause problems. E.g. high presence of DHT can produce androgenic issues in the sex organs of the child, etc.

To this end I know a number of female physique competitors who have cycled, cleaned out and had kids w/ no issues. The only issue for men is the impact of the cycle on their sperm count / mobility.

Thanks let's see it be nice to have a little boy already jacked lol jk healthy better. I got 3 girls no boy :(

IML Gear Cream!
From what i seen on another fourm.

A normal man produces 1,000,000 spern eggs.
250.000 to 500,000 are active
On cycle its something like 100,000 with 50,00 active

I can't remember the exact figures.
Bottom line is on cycle our spern count is lower.

yo chino...

i got my wife prego in the while i was in the 8th week of my heaviest cycle 4 years ago.

about 8 or 10 cycles prior to that. then another baby 22 months after my first...

2 boys!

TG

Nice man that's great I hope I get boy!!

when we had the sonogram i swear that i saw my boy bench pressing my wife's uterus :lifter:

TG

I was on test/tren/drol for a long enough time and got my wife pregnant, daughter to prove it.

On the other hand I know a guy who has been on for over 20 years, no luck. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yeah, kinda dumb.

My old lady wants kid!! But I want to know is my little peoples are super sperm or defective ? What are the chance if a child conceived of any birth defected because the cycle am on? Dbol 40mg,sust 750 mg,deca 500mg

k man i was reading through your situation and heres mine... im 19 now. ive done a total of 4 cycles of prohormes my whole life.. each followed up with a pct and during taking a liver and prostate support. i havnt seen any side effects besides the testicles shrunk a little. the shaft is all good...but it kinda makes me worried. will i be able to have kids in the future if starting today i never do another cycle? my first ph cylce was wen i was 17..

Yeah I say you are good to go. I was deep into a cycle and could not believe my wife got pregnant. Now our boy is 7 months old and perfect...although he is rather large lol.

I scoured the internet to see if I could somehow pass something along through the sperm and likewise found zero.

Low sperm count, definately. Altered, no.

Good luck!

k man i was reading through your situation and heres mine... im 19 now. ive done a total of 4 cycles of prohormes my whole life.. each followed up with a pct and during taking a liver and prostate support. i havnt seen any side effects besides the testicles shrunk a little. the shaft is all good...but it kinda makes me worried. will i be able to have kids in the future if starting today i never do another cycle? my first ph cylce was wen i was 17..

Well just as long as your shaft is good....

FYI, always check dates on posts, and yes you will be able to have kids unless it was predestined otherwise.

An Advil sounds great right about now.

Back