• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Intro.

pmalcom

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey everyone. I have developed an interest in bodybuilding over the past few months, and decided a forum would be a good source of information regarding all of my questions. Ironmag's threads seem helpful, so here I am. Look forward to taking advice and getting results.

Welcome to the forum homey.:nerd:

Hey everyone. I have developed an interest in bodybuilding over the past few months, and decided a forum would be a good source of information regarding all of my questions. Ironmag's threads seem helpful, so here I am. Look forward to taking advice and getting results.

Welcome! I encourage you to create a training journal ASAP. Post your workouts and ask any questions you might have. Glad you're here.

Welcome aboard. There is a lot of great info here. Read, ask questions, and learn from the info. Better to learn the correct way to workout than waste several years going nowhere.

Back