• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

End cycle what to expect ?

oden

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im done with my first cycle and things went well-more muscle-less fat-less joint pain-no bad side effects ( winning!) but what to expect now?it felt verry nice to be ON will it suck to be off?

PCT is the hardest part of a cycle.

You are going to lose weight :)

You will lose weight but mainly water, with that said you should keep your strength gains. Decrease in that raging libido you most likely had on cycle will probably be the most noticeable. Also I tend to get a bit emotional at times early in pct with clomid. Not sure if this is from the clomid or just the adjusting level of hormones. All in all not so bad and well worth it.

You will lose weight but mainly water, with that said you should keep your strength gains. Decrease in that raging libido you most likely had on cycle will probably be the most noticeable. Also I tend to get a bit emotional at times early in pct with clomid. Not sure if this is from the clomid or just the adjusting level of hormones. All in all not so bad and well worth it.

Explain emotional. Do you sob uncontrollably while watching day time television?

Im done with my first cycle and things went well-more muscle-less fat-less joint pain-no bad side effects ( winning!) but what to expect now?it felt verry nice to be ON will it suck to be off?

Do a search around this forum and you'll find that the more experienced members do not lose much their pct is right on. I understand how you feel though, I am so much more productive enjoy life more when my test levels are elevated.

Do a search around this forum and you'll find that the more experienced members do not lose much their pct is right on.

This is 100% true. If your PCT is done right and your training and diet remains dialed-in, you will be able to keep a majority of your weight and strength gains.

Then it is just back natural training, which you should have been doing for years prior to cycling. IMO a person should not use AAS unless they have a passion for bodybuilding. That passion is not AAS, but the training, diet and lifestyle that is bodybuilding...

IMO the best thing you can do is to stay off scales, just eat and train right and you will keep most of the gains.

IMO the best thing you can do is to stay off scales, just eat and train right and you will keep most of the gains.

X2! But if you want to be sure you keep gains , look into Ghrp-6. I plan on using that with clomid and Aromasin during PCT.

scales dont help much unless you are trying to make wt. for a show anyway.

IML Gear Cream!
No not crying during tv haha. Emotional like I get annoyed quicker, more temperamental, I don't know exactly how to put it into words. You'll see though it's not so bad. If you eat right and train right and follow proper pct doseing you will keep most if not all the muscle.

If running a proper pct and all other variables are kept in place, once you lose the water weight you should be able to keep the majority of your gains. Continue working out hard on your off time and go into your next run full steam!

I'd look into some non-less suppressive anabolics and androgens(SARMS, PROVIRON, 11-OXO)... Seriously just cause your going into PCT the gains don't have to stop. Ive gained well into many of my pct's and don't run into a plateau until months later, which is then time to jump back on cycle.

Look into gh peptides, will not only maintain the gains you've made but create many new cells that will inevitably make your next cycle all the more effective since there is more cells to grow and expand now.

On top of proper estrogen control(SERM's/AI's), Extreme testosterone boosting supplements(bulbine natalensis, DAA, forslean/icariin in Drive), and proper cortisol management(lean extreme, 11-oxo, Erase from PES), PCT should be a breeze. Focus should be placed on diet and making sure to get in the gym, regardless of lack of emotional drive cause of cessation of exogenous hormones.

Last edited:
I wouldn't recommend taking proviron during PCT as it still fucks with your lipid profile.

No not crying during tv haha. Emotional like I get annoyed quicker, more temperamental, I don't know exactly how to put it into words. You'll see though it's not so bad. If you eat right and train right and follow proper pct doseing you will keep most if not all the muscle.

Cool, I was worried for a sec.

Do a search around this forum and you'll find that the more experienced members do not lose much their pct is right on. I understand how you feel though, I am so much more productive enjoy life more when my test levels are elevated.

the more experienced members don't come off.

You are going to lose quite a bit no matter how good of a PCT and training you have.

If not the most of the guys on here would all be 275 plus.

Explain emotional. Do you sob uncontrollably while watching day time television?

Hahaha. The SPCA commercials really get to him!

the more experienced members don't come off.

You are going to lose quite a bit no matter how good of a PCT and training you have.

If not the most of the guys on here would all be 275 plus.

Exactly that, normal testosterone levels are not capable of sustaining abnormal amounts of muscle mass that are achieved through the use of anabolic steroids. No PCT can push the limits.

thanks for all the help! I feel better now! ciggarets and boose are leagle & steroids and herb are not! now I know you cant beleve the government!!

I wouldn't recommend taking proviron during PCT as it still fucks with your lipid profile.

Great! Didn't know that, thanks.

I just did a bout of reading regarding the fact it actually supports htpa axis and blocks estrogen and this made it appropriate for use in pct... Nice to know they left out the bit about f'n your lipids further..... Torem is GREAT at restoring values though, think it's enough to negate the proviron?

IML Gear Cream!
Congrats on completing your cycle. Just to add, it all depends on how shut down you are and how quickly you can get back to normal.

PCT mostly sucks the first few weeks. During this time, your cholesterol levels are out of whack, and your hormones are off balance.

From a training perspective, you may have some lethargy and from a diet perspective, you may lose your appetite somewhat.

Get your bloodwork done, track your progress, get the boys back to their normal size, and try to keep a positive mental attitude towards training.

And be happy with the gains that you've achieved.

Back