• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

sleeping tablets and AAS?

why not, if you have problems sleeping. need to rest for maximum gains.

Be careful, I dont think it is good to rely on those.

You should be fine. Go to www.drugs.com and click on the drug interactions checker section. From here you can type in the name of the prescription sleep drug and click add then type in testosterone and hit check for interactions. Not all AAS can be checked but the ones that are used for medicine can be checked. For example test E or C , anavar, oxymetholone I believe , and so on.

Drugs.com is a great site.I take Ambien almost nightly w/no sides.

benadryl (spl) 50mg has always worked fine for me.

need to build muscle has a sleep aid called need 2 sleep.2 pills work great for me.I keep a bottle on hand just in case for issues such as yours.

I like to use melatonin 1.5-3mg tab at night to help sleep or I will take a couple puffs of good marijuanna. Both are safer options IMO and work great for me.

I like to use melatonin 1.5-3mg tab at night to help sleep or I will take a couple puffs of good marijuanna. Both are safer options IMO and work great for me.

I kicked my weed habit just over a year ago now,so dont wanna go down that road,as much as id love to. Do miss it though haha, no over the counter stuff works for me.

IML Gear Cream!
I just started back myself within the last two weeks. I had stopped for many months due to my job but all is well now so it is nice to be able to enjoy it again. Have you tried melatonin in the past?

I just started back myself within the last two weeks. I had stopped for many months due to my job but all is well now so it is nice to be able to enjoy it again. Have you tried melatonin in the past?

I sometimes get the urg, but im better off without, ordered some meltonin yesterday, will give it a go, but am not optimistic

You may be surprised about melatonin. It works for many. Of course there will be some who don't respond but I was surprised how well it worked for me.

Had to quit puffin the good headdies because of my job...man I miss the great sleep..so sad that that is illeagle but my doc can prescribe me xanex by the truckload..

I knew you were a smart guy. Too bad you aren't in cali where it grows on trees, legally!

Back