• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

weight loss

leei515

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am looking for some advise on weight loss. I've been working out for some time now, but never really focused much on diet until recently; so I am still at over 30% (I'm guessing).
I am looking at products like T3, and Clenburetol and was curious if anyone has had experience with them. I don't want to restrict calories too heavily and lose what lean mass that I have. Should I add these with my first cycle to maintain muscularity?

Any direction, or help is appreciated!

Thanks much in advance.

I've been working out for some time now, but never really focused much on diet until recently; so I am still at over 30% (I'm guessing).

Your diet is everything. If you can't lose body fat with diet alone then no drugs will help you do it. If your looking for the secret pill...it's not out there!

I'm not looking for a "secret pill", I'm looking to cut the time of the process down a bit. I realize that diet is key. I have changed my lifestyle greatly, or I would have asked about how to lie on the couch eating pizza all day anf have six pack abs by morning...

Get a fat burner or something OTC before messing with stuff like T3 or clen bro, if your diet is as good as you say, and with good exercise the weight will drop.

If anything, just use ephedrine and caffeine.

What's your BF goal?

At 30%, just adding cardio 45 minutes 3x a week you should see fat loss - provided you are raising your heart rate enough to do so. Check your numbers for your age and make sure you are in the zone (avg 150-160bpm). However, diet is critical. Reduce caloric intake to about 1800 a day, and be smart about macros (60 protein, 30 carbs, 10 fats). You can add an otc thermogenic, which will help raise body temperature, and assist in fat loss. Doing these things, you should drop to 20% or less reasonably quickly and safely. I'd hold off on the clen, etc., as others have suggested until you work yourself closer to your goals.

Be prepared to lose some gains when you are cutting from 30%. Keep your diet in check and continue your diet and non-cardio workouts, and you will maintain most of your mass. Don't worry, you can gain it back...

BTW, I was at 30% last July. I am at 14% now, so I've still some work to do. But I know where you're at...

Anyway, best of luck.

I am looking for some advise on weight loss. I've been working out for some time now, but never really focused much on diet until recently; so I am still at over 30% (I'm guessing).
I am looking at products like T3, and Clenburetol and was curious if anyone has had experience with them. I don't want to restrict calories too heavily and lose what lean mass that I have. Should I add these with my first cycle to maintain muscularity?

Any direction, or help is appreciated!

Thanks much in advance.

Getting to the gym 5 or 6 days a week and hitting it hard (wts and cardio) as well as changing your eating habbits will be better than taking clen and t3... IMO clen and t3 should be reserved til you are close to peaking for a BB show...

Your diet is everything. If you can't lose body fat with diet alone then no drugs will help you do it. If your looking for the secret pill...it's not out there!

Agree! Best advice, diet, workout and cardio

What's your BF goal?

At 30%, just adding cardio 45 minutes 3x a week you should see fat loss - provided you are raising your heart rate enough to do so. Check your numbers for your age and make sure you are in the zone (avg 150-160bpm). However, diet is critical. Reduce caloric intake to about 1800 a day, and be smart about macros (60 protein, 30 carbs, 10 fats). You can add an otc thermogenic, which will help raise body temperature, and assist in fat loss. Doing these things, you should drop to 20% or less reasonably quickly and safely. I'd hold off on the clen, etc., as others have suggested until you work yourself closer to your goals.

Be prepared to lose some gains when you are cutting from 30%. Keep your diet in check and continue your diet and non-cardio workouts, and you will maintain most of your mass. Don't worry, you can gain it back...

BTW, I was at 30% last July. I am at 14% now, so I've still some work to do. But I know where you're at...

Anyway, best of luck.

As of now, I'm letting my mirror be a guide as far as BF goals. Thank you much for your input!

Back