• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Water powered jetpack

That does look freakin cool as heck!

I agree though, I would definately have to rent one, not buy one!

That's cool as hell! However, as you YouTube poster put it, "140k Is a lot of whores and coke." Yep, renting is the way to go.

I think it has a place in the entertainment industry perhaps, but it lacks any attributes that are practical and/or beneficial to other markets. It looks like a lot of fun though.

I'd rather have a jet ski with retractable wings....go into hydro-foil mode then the wings spring out and you lift off and glide, your water jet turns into an air jet...that would be fucking sweet....

I would rather have whores and coke,

I would rather have whores and coke,

Is there anything else to even say??? :coffee:

This is the best plan for 140K, that and a new Mustang in my garage to cruise in with the whores and the coke!

You should spend the money you're saving for that dumb shit on a haircut.

You know it's funny, I have never had one girl tell me to get a hair cut but a lot of balding men want me to cut it, weird. Also pull up your pants.

The only acceptable way for a male to have hair past his neck is to have dreads. And I'm too hood and have too chiseled obliques to wear my pants around my belly button.

My hair is just touching my shoulders and my beard is at least an inch deep....

you guys are both fuckin faggots. I mean that in the homophobic way. Not the Kobe Bryant way.

I'm just training for the player haters ball though. Nothing personal.

IML Gear Cream!
You know it's funny, I have never had one girl tell me to get a hair cut but a lot of balding men want me to cut it, weird..

It is weird that many girls seem to like feminine looking men.

Back