• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Do I have to show an ID?

Hubauer

Slave to the Irons
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys,
Have any of you had to show an ID for a naps order to your house? I didn't put my name on the package, so I worried about them asking for ID. I know I'll have to sign for it. Any shared experiences would be welcome

No.

I personally use my real name. No worries there imo.

The problem with not using your name is if you miss the delivery and for some reason the usps guy leaves a delivery notice, the PO might ask for an id when you go to pick it up.

But,,,, I've never had to sign for anything from naps, so you should be good.

I guess I should have written this in the first post, but I put it in another thread...
I went to the office to pick up my package, and they wouldn't let me have it because it wasn't my name on it. Wanted to see an ID and everything.

I was hoping with a reship they might not ask for an ID since I live here... plus it seems like they would be suspicious since I already tried to pick it up.

I guess I should have written this in the first post, but I put it in another thread...
I went to the office to pick up my package, and they wouldn't let me have it because it wasn't my name on it. Wanted to see an ID and everything.

I was hoping with a reship they might not ask for an ID since I live here... plus it seems like they would be suspicious since I already tried to pick it up.

Man o man,that's Why I cannot stress enough,use ur real name...ur Prolly never gonna be able to get ur gear now, unless u know a guy who can make u a fake id..

wow, so ur gear is there, but the person it was delivered to doesnt exsist... COME ON MAN! Naps will not reship because of your mistake bud, thats why they use your real name.

Maybe you guys should look at the question. If I request that they redeliver it to my house, do you think they will want to see an ID, or only have someone sign for it? They left a card that gives you the option to have it redelivered.

And no, I'm not expecting naps to reship it just for the fun of it. If no one picks it up, it goes back to them. Obviously if it was reshipped I would pay for the shipping.

no i dont think they will ask for an id, cause anyone at your house can sign for it. Ya know what i mean, when ups, usps, fedex delivers a package they just ask for someone at the residence to sign for it. Its worth a try man. Do whatever you can man

Also man, if you would have actually asked that question i would have given that answer. You never asked a question.

Hey guys,
Have any of you had to show an ID for a naps order to your house? I didn't put my name on the package, so I worried about them asking for ID. I know I'll have to sign for it. Any shared experiences would be welcome

I was hoping with a reship they might not ask for an ID since I live here... plus it seems like they would be suspicious since I already tried to pick it up

no question.

I can see how his post was misleading,I too thought u was meaning when naps reships it to u,but u meant when USPS reships it to u..u already know u can't pick it up,so request a 2nd delivery,and jus say its ur roommates package and sign it..cross ur fingers it works bud..I will cross mine for u..

anyway man, it doesnt matter. You only have one option bro... Schedule a second delivery. I hope it works man, i will also cross my fingers... lol We are very superstitious around these parts...

just ask them to redeliver it. you shouldent have a problem

Alright, requesting a redelivery. Thanks for the advice guys

Alright, post office is redelivering tomorrow, so I will let you guys know if I get my gear. If I do get it, is it safe to go ahead and open it?

I have read that I should set it out on the counter for a couple days, so in the rare instance that I get searched I could say it wasn't for me. (since it doesn't have my name and I haven't opened it)

Everyone where I live is retarded. I thought that the postal service was suspicious, but turns out they are retarded just like everyone else. Long story short, I got my goodies in the mail today. Thanks to everyone for the advice.

To anyone reading this thread, Naps is G2G! My stuff actually got here exactly 3 weeks after shipping.

Back