• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Lower Back Pump

Winny_ng 24/7

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone ever have excessive lower back tightening while jogging, lifting weights, cardio? I recently developed some issue when running longer distances and it prevents me from taking longer strides because the tightening is so painful. it's muscular as opposed to any issues with my spine.

If anyone has had any luck relieving this issue some advice would be great.

thanks

Did you check for arthritis? I take anti inflammatory and the lower back pump goes away.

Did you check for arthritis? I take anti inflammatory and the lower back pump goes away.

Well I'm 25 so I hope I don't have arthritis? I think i have a relatively in shape core too so im not sure how the muscle fatigue so quickly. I run a little over 3 miles EOD and it gets really bad around the 2 mile mark.

try Taurine (amino acid).

I've read a lot about taurine. It hydrates the cells and aids in the prevention from cramping?
Any brand you specifically like or recommend thats not too expensive? Just kinda put in a big order for gear 2 weeks ago so money is tight. lol

thanks

Have you thought that the gear its self is the cause? Its not unheard of.

Have you thought that the gear its self is the cause? Its not unheard of.

I'm currently not on anything. once Anavar gave me some wicked cramps to the point I collapsed.
If I was juicin I wouldnt have asked. it's just i'm tryin to lean out and I can't get get past this painful pump with my cardio :/

Ive had the same problem in the past ive found it to be i was not consuming enough water so i upped my intake to about little more than a gallon a day and the pumps seem to be less noticeable

Ive delt with back issues on and off for years. I finally found a chiropractor that was legit. He showed me some stretches to do before and after my workouts and before bed every night and it has been unreal. Usually after doing dead lifts would be the most pump, mainly before because my form was all messed up but now Ive got it corrected, but now soon as I get done I'll go find me a spot and do these stretches afterwards and its totally gone. I'll try to figure out how to explain the stretches for you because it has really helped me.

Ive delt with back issues on and off for years. I finally found a chiropractor that was legit. He showed me some stretches to do before and after my workouts and before bed every night and it has been unreal. Usually after doing dead lifts would be the most pump, mainly before because my form was all messed up but now Ive got it corrected, but now soon as I get done I'll go find me a spot and do these stretches afterwards and its totally gone. I'll try to figure out how to explain the stretches for you because it has really helped me.

Hell yeah! That would be great. I've been trying to figure out what kind of stretches work. no luck with my research. Any help you can give will greatly be appreciated!

Thanks bro!

No problem man. I'll do my best to explain.

Lie on your back with knees up and cross your right leg just below your left knee and have it rest on your thigh to make like a triangle. Grab your right foot with your left hand and push on your right knee with your right hand away from you and hold for about 10 sec. Repeat for other side.

Then, same starting position, grab your right foot with left hand and grab right knee with right hand and pull right leg towards your chest keeping your right leg at a 90 deg angle, hold for 10 sec. Repeat for other.

Last one, lie flat on back with both legs flat. Lift your right leg straight up towards the ceiling and put both hand behind that knee and pull towards you. you may not be able to totally straighten out your leg while doing this but try to some. Hold that for 10 and repeat for other leg.

Hope this makes sense. I was getting some good pumps in my back today while doing squats and I did this before my last set and after and I felt great.

good luck!

Start stretching your hamstrings daily, tight hamstrings will pull on you back

Sent from my Thunderbolt

Back