• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

When to start Arimidex with my Test E

dcher002

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just pinned my first injection of Test E 250, thanks again Naps for the excellent gear. When should I start my adex today and continue with .5 mg per day or should I wait until I start to feel the effects of the Test?

thanks

yeah i thought since its test E and a longer acting ester i should wait two weeks before i started the adex. I have enough too start now and I just did lol thanks for the reply

Even with enanthate I've heard blood levels of testosterone are elevated within an hour of the first injection, so if you have alot of aromatase enzyme floating around you'll start producing estrogen almost immediately. Gyno isn't something you want (trust me had it since puberty), and the AI will keep more of that delicious test from being converted.

I've been running adex throughout this cycle. This is the first time I've run adex throughout the cycle. I look a lot leaner and tighter. The adex really sucks the water out of my body. I'm taking .25mg ed.

Start the adex now to control E2

Back