• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

checkout this cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanisent

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
10 weeks of:
Test prop @ 230mg a week
Tren Ace @ 210mg a week
Masteron prop @ 210mg a week

It's probably not the best ideal cycle but will it work as a cutter?

im only concerned with the dosages being G2G. I'm at 230lbs now, trying to cut down to 210 or so and put on more mass. Will this cycle yield decent results?

Cutting steroids only means that it absorbs less water then other steroids. The real cutting comes with diet.

Cutting steroids only means that it absorbs less water then other steroids. The real cutting comes with diet.

Bro, once again I don't need any extra info about diet or training, or any other non-related cycle questions. Yes, androgens will cut the water but they also have much higher binding to the AR receptors on fat cells, allowing for greater fat loss (if diet is in check).

I just want to know if the amounts I am planning to use will be enough?

whats the actual inj dosages and inj protocol?

The tren looks fine ( if it's a first run ). the test u can push up and definitively push up the mast. Sweet spot for mast is 100mg eod (prop)

Not enough Mast. Mast dose should - AT LEAST - double. Prop and Tren seems like you'll be doing approx. 50mg EOD, right? That should be okay; just up the Mast for optimum results. If you research Mast you'll read for yourself that dose should be no less than 400mg to get the most out of it.

how many and how hardcore of cycles have you done in the past.if this is your first cycle or you have not done a done of cycles it might be high enough.but i would say you will need to up the dose of test to at least 400 mg a week.and i dont know much about tren but i would be intrested in you results and side you get from the tren because i am intrested in tren my self but the sides i have heard can be ruff.and the same for mast i have not done none of it but would be intrested in your results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back