• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Taking advantage of people

TheGreatSatan

38lbs lost
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I keep seeing this stupid commercials on TV about giving money to Jews who were unable to celebrate their holidays back in WWII.

https://secure2.convio.net/ifcj/sit...3XXES2W&JServSessionIdr004=yihk8b6621.app245a

This is obviously total bullshit. I wonder what percent of the money donated actually goes to these Jews. How many of these people are even still alive anyway?

Whenever I get a phone call to donate to a charity I always ask: "What percentage goes to the people?"

It's usually ten percent or less.:pissed:

Some of the worse offenders are those calling for the families of deceased cops and soldiers. Seriously? You take 90% of the cut and you still feel like you're a charity??

These people are assholes and need to be called out

Lately, I only give to a local charity that takes kids to the circus twice a year and I only pay for their $8 tickets.

It's hard to not be cynical nowadays when every fuckin thing is a hustle. What's worse is legitimate charities losing their capacity after being labelled a terrorist organisation or some other bullshit. Food not bombs is a legit charity, but I think they're listed as terrorist because of their politics.
A lot of those Jewish charities are partisan groups helping the apartheid regime in Israel. How the Jewish culture and the state of Israel became synonymous is a startling display of the power of propaganda. You really have to read up to find any charities that aren't just corporations masquerading as a humanitarian cause.

Taking advantage of people

^^^^^ This. ^^^^^

Story of my life, and I love it.

Just got this in an email this morning. (NO idea if it's true)

As you open your pockets for the next natural disaster , keep these facts in mind:

The American Red Cross President and CEO Marsha J. Evans salary for the year was $651,957 plus expenses

The United Way President Brian Gallagher receives a $375,000 base salary along with numerous expense benefits

UNICEF CEO Caryl M. Stern receives $1,200,000 per year (100k per month) plus all expenses including a ROLLS ROYCE Less than 5 cents of your donated dollar goes to the cause

The Salvation Army's Commissioner Todd Bassett receives a salary of only $13,000 per year (plus housing) for managing this $2 billion dollar organization.
96 percent of donated dollars go to the cause.

The Elks charity has one that 97 cents goes to the crippled kids for every dollar sent in, & they never touch the main moneys, they only use the interest from that account that is many decades old.

This pisses me off to the extreme too. Shit, everytime someone hits me up with the 'would you like to donate' spiel. I hust say, no one ever gave me any money!

I give to the Salvation Army, Toys for Tots(even after they were caught throwing away a batch of good toys in a dumpster instead of giving them to another charity with lower standards), Humane Society and my one of my College instructors org, that provides suits and new clothes to Vets, helps write resumes and also gives rides to Tripler VA hospital...

I met a driver who would keep the good stuff before bringing it to the warehouse.

larry-david-300x225.jpg

Back