• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

plain ole ground

lean_n_76er

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
OK - I've added just about every spice in our kitchen to the ground hamburger and turkey and do you know what? It now SUCKS!

Can anyone give me ideas to make the ground stuff less booring? What do you all add to yours to make it less bland?

Need help in the kitchen! Thanx!

Originally posted by lean_n_76er
OK - I've added just about every spice in our kitchen to the ground hamburger and turkey and do you know what? It now SUCKS!

Can anyone give me ideas to make the ground stuff less booring? What do you all add to yours to make it less bland?

Need help in the kitchen! Thanx!

Try a marinade, cowboy!

Taco Seasoning and Fajita Seasoning from the little packets. That's about all I've found that worked.

Re: Re: plain ole ground

Originally posted by davidjasondean

Try a marinade, cowboy!

There is a section in your gorcery store (maybe in the salad dressing aisle) that has TONS of marinades. MBC and I always try different ones to add to our chicken. :)

I usually add taco seasoning along with some cayenne :D Or make beans and rice and add the meat with cayenne.

Homemade solution (in case you run out of premade/store bought): Try, some tomatoes, real garlic, pepper, onions and hot sauce! ;)

That's my favorite! I'll sneak it over brown and/or white rice, sometimes

Thanks everyone! Great ideas! Guess I don't think like I should sometimes! NO wait, that's all the time! LOL

Question for DJD - arn't most marinades high in sodium? At least the ones I've used in tha past are. Do they make low sodium marinades? I've never seen one locally, then again, I've never really paid attention until recently.

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by lean_n_76er
Thanks everyone! Great ideas! Guess I don't think like I should sometimes! NO wait, that's all the time! LOL

Question for DJD - arn't most marinades high in sodium? At least the ones I've used in tha past are. Do they make low sodium marinades? I've never seen one locally, then again, I've never really paid attention until recently.

That's why I suggest the one from scratch or similar. Health food stores usually have them premade and low in sodium. I think MBC had something up there for you to look at. I haven't looked at it personally, though.

One that is taken from MBC's suggested site. However, I would modify it so it's less in sodium but still tastes great! :thumb:

1/4 cup Vinegar
1/4 cup Soy sauce
1/4 cup White wine, dry
2 Oranges, juice only
1 Lemon, juice only
1-2 Limes, juice only
3 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
1 Tbsp Louisiana Style Hot Sauce
1/2 tsp Basil, dry
1/2 tsp Chile powder
1/2 tsp Tarragon, dry
1/4 tsp Oregano, dry
1 tsp Onion powder
1/2 tsp Garlic powder
1/2 tsp Dill weed
1 cup Beer
3 Tbsp Vegetable oil

One that is taken from MBC's suggested site. However, I would modify it so it's less in sodium but still tastes great! :thumb:

1/4 cup Vinegar
1/4 cup Soy sauce
1/4 cup White wine, dry
2 Oranges, juice only
1 Lemon, juice only
1-2 Limes, juice only
3 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
1 Tbsp Louisiana Style Hot Sauce
1/2 tsp Basil, dry
1/2 tsp Chile powder
1/2 tsp Tarragon, dry
1/4 tsp Oregano, dry
1 tsp Onion powder
1/2 tsp Garlic powder
1/2 tsp Dill weed
1 cup Beer
3 Tbsp Vegetable oil

modifications!

1/4 cup Vinegar
1/4 cup White wine, dry
2 Oranges, juice only
1 Lemon, juice only
1-2 Limes, juice only
1/2 tsp Basil, dry
DAMN, I cannot think of that Seasoning that I use!
1 tsp Onion
1/2 tsp Garlic
1/2 tsp Dill weed
3 Tbsp Canola oil

(this is mbc)

BAH!

A little salt never hurt anybody!

Originally posted by I Are Baboon
(this is mbc)

BAH!

A little salt never hurt anybody!

:haha: Your right! ;)

However, have you ever tried or heard of Dale's (salt seasoner) GF uses it and it is SALTY than FUQ!

Back