• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

how long should I wait til I start my second cycle

savinurlife7787

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Been off test e 500 wk for a couple months now. I got my new stuff in by vioxx, Supertest 400, tren 100 and winstrol 50. When can I start this cycle. And if any body has any tips on how to cycle the three I would greatly appreciate it. Also have a few bottles of cyp 250 I can add if suggested. Clomid on hand too.

Age 24
height 6
weight 195
bf 8 percent
training. 3 years natural/ just begun aas

some people say time off = time on + pct

the only real way to tell is via blood tests

. . also, tren and stanazol can wreak havoc on your nuts . . definately source some hcG to run on-cycle.

How much tren you got ? And I'm assuming ace ? What I would do is run 400-600MG of test weekly, along with 100MG EOD of the tren. The last six weeks of the cycle throw in the winny 50mgs daily, good luck

Been off test e 500 wk for a couple months now. I got my new stuff in by vioxx, Supertest 400, tren 100 and winstrol 50. When can I start this cycle. And if any body has any tips on how to cycle the three I would greatly appreciate it. Also have a few bottles of cyp 250 I can add if suggested. Clomid on hand too.

It all depends on blood work really imho as to when you can cycle again, feel or time doesn't cut it for me.

as far as i know supertest 400 is a sust-type blend and the only tren vioxx prodcue is tren ace so if you were to use both it would mean at least eod pinning if not ed with the tren ace.

you would also need some caber or prami on hand for prolactin gyno with tren and should really have an ai for the test too.
in terms of cycle layout my ideal would be;
1-12 supertest 400 @ 75 mg ed
1-6 or 1-10 tren @50mg ed
9-15 stanazolol @ 50mg ed
pct day after last shot of winny
i'd also personally either use a HCG or HMG shock in the last 2 weeks of stanazalol, but thats just me.

and i like to use nolva, clomid, exemestane and caber in my 19-nora pcts :thumbs:

Age 24
height 6
weight 195
bf 8 percent
training. 3 years natural/ just begun aas

Probably can start soon.

What are your goals for this cycle?

Like has been said above, get your blood work done and see where your body stands. Your body will dictate when it's time to start and stop.

At your age it is absolutely critical that you know that your HPTA is back to normal before you cycle. You could really damage your endocrine system because you're young. Be safe.

I agree with others. Blood work is cheap, around 50 bucks. But in general time on = time off.

I agree with others. Blood work is cheap, around 50 bucks. But in general time on = time off.

ahhh the advantages of the NHS free everything blood tests, gear mmmm mmmm I do love my free shabang

ahhh the advantages of the NHS free everything blood tests, gear mmmm mmmm I do love my free shabang

What do you say to get the free bloodwork? Tired, low sex drive ect?

IML Gear Cream!
What do you say to get the free bloodwork? Tired, low sex drive ect?

usually just be upfront and say used gear for x weeks done xyz for pct want to check levels please, is legal to use in UK so no LE issues can arise.

if i'm dealing with a new dock will usually say prohormones as there is not legality issues at all or will use the tiredness, sexs drive line

50 bucks ain't much to ensure where your at... Theres a thread about it somewhere, think on another site, ill copy/paste it here....

originally posted here....
Cheap Bloodwork - How to Get It WITHOUT Insurance - Anabolicminds.com
Getting bloodwork done, whether it be on-cycle or post-cycle, is always strongly recommended when running any type of AAS cycle. However, many people often neglect to do this based on cost, and the fact that a doctor visit is usually required. Here is how to get bloodwork done very cheaply by scheduling your blood panel on-line, without going to the doctor, and without the need for medical insurance.

The testing will be done by Labcorp, so as long as you can get to a Labcorp office, you can use this option. There is a trick to getting this done cheaply, so read on.

***Please note that this option will not work in NY, NJ, or RI due to state medical billing laws***

"Here is the trick. Go to privatemdlabs.com and select the hormone panel for females. This test comes with a CMP (liver, kidney values and more), CBC (blood counts), total Testosterone, total Estrogen, LH and FSH.

I have done this a few times before and all your reference ranges come back based on males once you enter in all the info that the lab co wants. Also use the discount code ______ (search internet for current discount codes, can usually find a 15% off).

Total should come to roughly 50 dollars. They use labcorp so just select a location nearest you. You can also make an appointment to have blood drawn, which many people don't know. Just go to their website (labcorp) to do so after you paid for the bloodwork.

If you go on a weekday (except friday) you will have your results emailed to you the next day most likely as they are that fast as effff!!!! The only thing missing is a lipid profile, which you could add on if you so choose.

So STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR NOT GETTING BLOODWORK DONE!!!!!!!!! You most likely won't be able to beat this price even if you do have insurance!!!! So take advantage of the loophole I found as the male hormonal panel costs about 150 dollars!!!!!"

-Credit to user "heavydeadlifts" on PHF.

For $50 lousy bucks, you can get everything you'd want tested after a cycle (except lipids, which as mentioned can be added for $47.99 retail, before discounts): liver and kidney function, HPTA, estrogen, etc. I have not used this service myself, unfortunately, as I live in NY. However, a well-known AM member has and will weigh in with his experience soon.

So no more excuses, no more guessing at problems during PCT, no more self-medicating without medical confirmation of an issue; if you are mature enough to cycle, then be mature enough to protect your health.

I've read of many other members successfully using this method, it works and I will be utilizing it come june before I start my next cycle.

Back