• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Roll call

D-Lats

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How hard is it to come up with an original username? How many GETBIG###,BIGBEN###? Is there add in any others you can feel free.

daydaygetstonsofpussy87

lol dayday is such a poof :lol:

little boys names for their uncle's schlongs :coffee:

DumbCanadian1

PoleLocks

:coffee: See what I mean these noobs just don't have a hint of creativity. I don't expect much from this missile twister. I'm pretty sure whatever chill/aries0/Georgeforemanrules/shooter is just some sort of spam bot.

You should follow suit ya fat fucken thread jacker! You aren't gonna burn off that bag of doritos laying on your reinforced bed all day Hambone.:loser2:

And you won't turn into Arnold no matter how many avatars you put up or how long you spend every waking moment starring at his body like a love-struck, lustful groupie bitch who desperately wants the "Governator" to investigate every inch of his putrid anus with a fine-toothed comb, or worse yet, the XXL strap-on you stole from that slimmy CellarDoor tranny.

He'll pass judgment on you as a "girly-man" (which he despises) in need of a sex-change amd supportive sugardaddy and it will the biggest thrill of your absymal, monotonous life.

And you won't turn into Arnold no matter how many avatars you put up or how long you spend every waking moment starring at his body like a love-struck, lustful groupie bitch who desperately wants the "Governator" to investigate every inch of his putrid anus with a fine-toothed comb, or worse yet, the XXL strap-on you stole from that slimmy CellarDoor tranny.

He'll pass judgment on you as a "girly-man" (which he despises) in need of a sex-change amd supportive sugardaddy and it will the biggest thrill of your absymal, monotonous life.

At least your Avatar matches your personality. You think your are a bad ass and scary but you are truly fun to fuck with!

No photos of yourself just a internet identity and an asshole

IML Gear Cream!
BigDickshitpusher

At least your Avatar matches your personality. You think your are a bad ass and scary but you are truly fun to fuck with!

The bony grim reaper looks 100 X better than your blubberly hide, hanging off a bar like a fat piece of cow meat in a fucking butcher shop.

I await to see your next avi where the butcher slices and dices you to be packaged to the supermarket chain, but that's after a farmer gets done milking your chubby ass.

He has pictures under his georgeforemanrules name he is about 112lb sperm dumpster that had his shit smashed in soo many times his stomach collapsed! It's disgusting true piece of shit. Imagine the inbred trailer slime that bread this mouthy hateful little turd. He is on alot of forums so he's had a lot of people call him names. His skin is as thick as the calluses on his anus.

Be careful Jag, He'll post your pic out in the open for all of the forum to see and call you names and belittle you. He did it to me and Its horrible. Hes such a big bad e-thug. :jerkit:

the bony grim reaper looks 100 x better than your blubberly hide, hanging off a bar like a fat piece of cow meat in a fucking butcher shop.

I await to see your next avi where the butcher slices and dices you to be packaged to the supermarket chain, but that's after a farmer gets done milking your chubby ass.

lame

So if your avatar represents you you are a queer skeleton with a stick :coffee:

Be careful Jag, He'll post your pic out in the open for all of the forum to see and call you names and belittle you. He did it to me and Its horrible. Hes such a big bad e-thug. :jerkit:

Oh my gosh, I had better shut the fuck up and go hide!

I am afraid to go by a butcher shop now too

WTF was that about?

Internet flea

I await to see your next avi where the I suck you big cock and milk your chubby balls dry.

I am not hanging off a bar I had to stand on a box to make it look like I was actually doing some kind of lifting or workout.

Oh that's right I am a real person not an E troll

This has to be GFR remember awhile back when he tried to fuck with us? We disgraced the scrawny little shot stain so bad he went and created another name. He knows he's a big joke now I guess guys said he used to be a bad ass on here years ago, I don't see it must have been donkey punched too many times just lost the gift.

Back