• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The tits of a bitch

BulletProofTiger

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What's up guys, first post.

Quick back story....When I was 19 I was desperate to get bigger and through the help of a friend got a vial of Test and a vial of Deca, that was literally the extent of what I knew I was putting in my body...idiotic. Anyways I did two cycles of stacking these and got the results I basically wanted at the time and haven't taken anything in the last 3 years.

I lost most of the gains by now which I am fine with but for about the last year I have developed some terrible bitch tits. They'd make your gf jealous. Just real bad gyne that's very puffy with kind of a knot in my nipple.

So I've done some research and what I have come up with is that Nolvadex is the best way to go and the best way to attain it is through CEM products.

My question is, when I go on the website and type in Nolvadex they have 2 things come up. The first is LiquiDex 30 mL 1mg/mL. The 2nd is Liquid Torem 60mgs/mL 60 mL.

Does anyone know which of these 2 sounds better for my problem? Also does anyone know how long and how much I should be taking per time?

Thanks, any advice is appreciated.

You want to get yourself some letro, not nolva.

Google 'letro + gyno' reduction and you'll get the info you need.

post that in the research section and you will have alot better response from people that know whats up.....if heavyiron of tgb post to you, you should listen! good luck

You should get some letro and then switch to aromasin to come off. Or you can go with aromasin by itself. Depending how bad your gyno is you may need surgery to get rid of it. It sounds like you have had this for a while so it may need to be cut out if there is a lump under the nipple that does not go away after treatment. You can try to run letro and aromasin or just aromasin to clear it up and see what happens. This is why it is so important to make sure you are of proper age and know what you are doing before running a cycle. If you would of used the proper AI you wouldn't be dealing with this. No going back now so try to pick up some aromasin and maybe some letro. Letro is the best for clearing Gyno IMO but if you don't use aromasin afterwards you will end up having estrogen rebound which can cause gyno. This is why aromasin is so important. Aromasin is a Type II AI and prevents estro rebound. I am going to move this thread into the Anabolics section so you will get more responses.

I've had some since puberty so it was really set in. Letro helped decrease it by about half, but I didn't use a serm (or aromasin ^^^ , didn't know that would work) and the estrogen rebound made it come back almost as bad. I'd have to say give it a shot but don't get your hopes too high, chances are if you want it GONE completely you will need surgery.

I highly recommend letro, I caught my gyno early and it's almost gone but hopefully it works to you. I would start at 1.25mg a day, and increase up to a full dose of 2.50mg since yours is so bad. I only hope the best for you man.

Thanks guys for all the feedback. So what I'm thinking of doing now is taking Letro and following it up with aromasin. My question now is what exactly am I taking? Are these pills? shots?

Sorry for the ridiculously little knowledge on the subject.

understood....last question...I travel for work a lot. Is letro and aromasin something you can take through security at the airport?

IML Gear Cream!
Make sure you buy them from a research company, not the black market. This way you are not doing anything illegal.

As for taking them through security, I would pack them in your hold baggage instead of trying to take them onboard. But wait for some experienced American guys to answer, I'm not overly familiar with your security laws.

Tgb smokes it again. The man is wise. You will be taking a liquid from any research site. Genx has a good rep too and I have bought from arr previously

Sent from my HTC Liberty using Tapatalk

Do not try to take any liquid research chem in your carry on luggage, don't carry it period. You are asking for trouble.

I fly several times a year and it is not worth the risk.

try and find the pill form. You won't have a problem with security.

or mail it to where your going if you dont want wanna fly with it.... If you stash it in your bag and they find it.. Your not getting arrested but they will take it and leave you a letter inside telling you. Those letters suck!

Okay I have ordered my liquid letro from chemproducts and am awaiting the delivery.

to tgb - is aromasin neccessary for rebound estrogen even if I taper down off of the letro?

Listen to me I can help.........

Let's cut to the chase, you fuc*ed up a long time ago and now you want to try and fix it. Ok, let's get started.

First thing, these guys are correct in telling you to start with letro. You don't need anything else but letro for the testosterone issues. You're going to start with 1.25mg EOD to start. You can expect the following side to occur, joint pain, loss of libido and a general tired moody feeling. It is what it is and if you want to clear this up you're going to deal with it.

What nobody has told you is you're going to need something to clear up the progestin as well, because there is no way anyone here can tell you if it's estrogen related or progestin related or both.

For the deca you're going to need pramipexole. You're going to dose it at .10mg ED 2 hours before bedtime on a Friday night. WHY? Because it has the possibility of making you tired (that's why you're taking it at that time) it also can cause insomnia (that's why you're taking it on a Friday night so it won't interfere with your weekly school/work schedule. Every 3-5 day you're going to increase the dose .10mg until you hit a .5mg. Then you're going to stay at that dose for at least 3-4 weeks.

You're going to need to keep a detailed log as to how you're feeling and what is happening with the lump. If you see no change within 4-6 week, you're going to need surgery or just live with it.

Post up questions that you may have in regards to the information I just gave you. Hopefully that helped to a degree but I would suggest doing some type of research on your own instead of going into this blindly.

Good luck.

CT, thanks for the info. Just a few questions regarding it.

1. Is it necessary to start the letro at 1.25? I'm worried about the strength of it from what I've read. Is it okay to start at .5 and move up?
2. Am I starting the letro the same time I start the prami?

appreciated

CT, thanks for the info. Just a few questions regarding it.

1. Is it necessary to start the letro at 1.25? I'm worried about the strength of it from what I've read. Is it okay to start at .5 and move up?
2. Am I starting the letro the same time I start the prami?

appreciated

1.25 is .5mg, you don't have to start them both at the same time, if you don't and the letro is doing nothing for you, you'll know it was the 19 nor you need to address and you could drop the letro and vice versus.

IML Gear Cream!
CT after his treatment of Letro he is still going to need to switch to aromasin for a week or 2 to prevent estro rebound Correct?

CT after his treatment of Letro he is still going to need to switch to aromasin for a week or 2 to prevent estro rebound Correct?

Yes, only if it is estrogen related, it might be a progestin though. Hard to know for sure without labs.

Yes, only if it is estrogen related, it might be a progestin though. Hard to know for sure without labs.

Wouldn't he still need aromasin even if it isn't estrogen related? Don't non-steroidal AIs usually have that side effect even if E2 wasn't initially a problem?

Wouldn't he still need aromasin even if it isn't estrogen related? Don't non-steroidal AIs usually have that side effect even if E2 wasn't initially a problem?

In his case maybe, like I said it's hard to tell without labs being done. IF the gyno was caused by the test he took (estrogen related) then yes, he'll need the letro and then the aromasin. IF the gyno was caused by the deca (progestin related) the pramipexole will be needed. Some guys have said that prami alone wiped out their gyno. Letro and aromasin do not work for progestin gyno.

Without a hormone panel done by blood work we're really just guessing here, but after so much time has passed who knows?

Wow, the feedback on this site is incredible. So thanks to all you for that. I am going to start letro here in the next week and will decide at a later date if I will go with prami or aromasin. It sounds like I'm going to have to find out through trial and error.

I will probably try the prami after my letro and if nothing I will then try aromasin, hopefully still catching it before the rebound.

While on the subject, is there any other tests I should have done to make sure I didn't do myself more damage at that age?? Everything seems to be fine except for the bitch tits but I am not sure if there is an underlying problem that maybe I didn't even think to look for...

Back