• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Diet Help Please!

RutagerM

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello everyone,

I was hoping I could get some constructive criticism on my diet. I have done a lot of research and think I have a decent understanding of nutrition and diet but know I have a lot more to learn.

I am 27 years old, 5???8???, 170lb. Have been working out on and off for 10 years. I would estimate my BF% to be somewhere between 15-20%. My goals are to drop fat while increasing lean muscle. I am worried that I may have my carbohydrates messed up with respect to insulin spiking?

Below is my meal plan:

7:30=Shake w/ 1 scoop of whey, 1% milk, banana, frozen fruit, packet of yogurt (100g)
9:00=1 cup of low fat cottage cheese w/ mixed fruit (melon, cantaloupe, pineapple)
10:30=1 packet of plain instant oatmeal w/ packet of yogurt (100g)
11:45=1 scoop of whey w/water
12:00=workout
1:00=2 scoop of whey w/water
1:30=whole wheat pasta w/ lean ground beef
3:30=mixed vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, horse radish)
6:00=30 min of cardio (punching bag or stationary bike HITT)
6:30=chicken wrap
9:30=1 cup of low fat cottage cheese w/ mixed fruit (melon, cantaloupe, pineapple)
10:30=1 scoop of casein w/water

I would appreciate any comments on this. I try to keep my diet cheap and simple in order to maximize the chances of me keeping it up.

Thanks in advance!! :)

I think you have a bit too much fruit, but what are your macros of the diet? Fats, Carbs, Protein?

Hair diet.

I wan to be known about hair diet and nutritions.What kind of food contains vitamins and necessity elements,good for the health of hairs.

This may actually be one of the cases where he may simulataneously gain muscle/lose fat to an extent, especially if he was lean at some point. But I agree, Noghri73, that it likely won't be very significant.

+1 for needing the macros

Back