• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What to do when you libido is so high your Wife can't keep up?

djflipnautikz

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok so my libido is extremly high....never felt like this before. I can whack 2 off before seeing my wife and still want to do her too...

And this is everyday but she can't keep up. so what do you guys do?

this is like a love hate relationship...

i love the fact that i have turned into an unstoppable monster. and it would be awesome if i had girls lined up by the dozen or for a like a sex party.

but i am married (happily too thank god) so i dunno what to do..

i know everyone is going to say WHACK OFF SOME MORE!!

or GET ANOTHER WIFE OR GIRLFIREND ON THE SIDE...

or MAN UP!

but i am actually trying to see what people do here.

You got a pet dog? Preferably one that doesn't bite?

You're opening up a can of worms asking these guy what they do for kicks. :coffee:

Get a crack whore on speed dial

I think common sense is the best answer. Think about it what else is there to do. NOT WACK OFF?! NOT FUCK SOME MORE?! No, you gotta do what satisfies your raging dick lol Shit I'd go to the strip club. Maybe thatll help, but that'll set you back 200-300bucks.

buy a pocket pussy..put that shit between the couch cusions and go to town on it !

buy a pocket pussy..put that shit between the couch cusions and go to town on it !

:roflmao: wwwwoooowww. i would say give her a superman. nut on her back then put the sheet on it and watch her fly. or have rodeo sex wait until she is on top of you and whisper in her ear ive been fucking your sister and hold on cause she will go crazy trying to get off lol fun times, or just be mean and say put out or get out!!!!

here ya go..have at it !!!

View attachment 31742

View attachment 31746

girls use vibrators and dildoes..and we dont get jealous so why cant we use something like this..i guarantee if she saw you banging the fuck out of this thing she would get jealous and let you bang her all you want ! ;)

Last edited:
Man, a good joke about the wife and the membership is starring right at me, but you seem sensative and I'm kind of a prick, so I'm going to take a shower, I suggest you do the same. maybe several times a day. It won't last enjoy it while you can. Later.

Since you don't want to be a d bag and cheat on your wife, applaud you for that, get a fleshlight and wear that fucker out if you have to. It won't last forever... what are you on by the way?

hit the weights with all that rage , probably get insane pumps

i havnt done a cycle yet and my libido is about 10x that of my gf (gf of 5yrs)
i probably jerk off 3x per day even when she gives it up

JO on her face when she's sleeping.

GICH!

:coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
Put her on a low dose of test. Solved the same problem for me. Now when were both off work it's nonstop.

gotta agree with GAMMA here,
it helps me with my drive, but i usually jack off more.

Whats the low dose and how long she been on?

and any virilization yet?
Female test levels are in the range of 5% - 10% of male normal levels. Males are typically replaced to high-ish normal on 125mg a week (hubby's on 150mg a week and that puts him over the high end of normal). Hubby's using cyp, and that ester takes up 69% of the molecule so 150mg a week gives him 100mg of testosterone weekly. Logically then, a woman would be well served taking a compound that would deliver 5-10mg per week; basically 1.5mg daily, with the likelyhood of sides being little to none.

I use a transdermal compounded cream; published pharmacokinetic data on androderm gel suggest 10% of what gets applied makes its way through the skin and into the bloodstream. The cream I use isn't made with an ester, but rather with testosterone base. I apply 1-2g of 1% cream daily (I use more on training days) and this puts 10-20 mg onto my skin, of which 1-2mg make their way into my body.

I've been on this now for about three years, and I've noticed a few small things - a little more hair now on my thighs (I never used to have to shave them, now I do) and a few more chin hairs (menopause brought me a few anyway and lasers get rid of 'em). My voice is a little lower - I still sound like a girl, but my friends tell me I sound like I have on my "serious" voice now. I got a little extra volume downstairs - not much, but it's a little fuller. My orgasms are stronger, and my libido took a pronounced boost.

If you're using injection gear on her, use a very very tiny dose. Try prop first, even though she'll have to pin eod; if the sides are strong she can back out quick. If your prop is dosed at 150mg per week you'll need to pin a very tiny dose; if she pins EOD she'll want to pin at most 15mg per week - which is 1/10 of a CC - and you need to split this into basically four doses, each at one fortieth of a cc (1/40). Medically, a dose of 1/20 of a cc (0.05ml) is a drop, and she'll need to pin half that - half a drop. I call this a droplet.

So here's what you do:

• Get 1/3 cc insulin pins and some cyanocobalamin (B-12).
  • The 1/3 cc pin has markings at .05ml and you can see gridlines finer than this. 0.05ml is 1/20 of a cc, and you want the testosterone to go to half that point (1/40 of a cc), but still get out of the pin and into her skin (just pin a delt, some place with thin skin, and sub q is just fine for this dosing).
  • Pull a droplet of B-12 into the pin - halfway to that 0.05ml mark.
  • Now pull the test prop, to the 0.05ml mark, after the B-12
  • Swab a spot on the delt and inject. The B-12 will chase in the droplet.
  • Have her do this every other day and see how she responds.

If she's training, she'll notice her strength go up a little and a few nagging little injuries will kinda go away. That's what happened to me when I went on my compounded cream. This was not a profound difference - it was slight. My squat went from a shitty double at 185, to a less-shitty triple with 185. My powerclean went from a really messy single at 115 lbs, to a solid, 3-rep set with 115 lbs - and these changes happened over about a three month period, after completely being stalled out on strength gains for over two years.

The other option is to get some compounded cream like I use and do that. It's pricy though - my insurance covers it so it's okay, but if not, I'd do it the way I described.

Sure thing - I have pix of my pinkness right here - somewhere, where did I put 'em. Ah yes, here you go.

pink

Back