• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Uncle Z comes through

Wyatt54

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This was my first order from Z and i have got to say i am very impressed with the service. Z was always there to help and answer any ?'s i had. Anyways, I received my gear today and it was only took about a week. To anyone who has any doubts about UNCLEZ he is definitely g2g in my book. Customer for life. :lifter:

same thing with me bro. my first order was on point the whole way and quick as shit. it was half of what i wanted (had to test the waters with Z) and since everything went great, placed an order for the rest the other day already. customer for life as well.

Good to hear brotha. Yea i made a small order too. But im glad it all came through. I wasnt really worried since I read through a lot of threads and everyone speaks well of Z. Now Im on the same train. haha. Can't wait to try the gear

You will fall in love with Z once you try his gear!

I'm still on the fence about Z. We'll see if my albums ever get shipped and I'll write up a quick review.

Z is the man! Awesome service and quality product. That's why I tell guys when they ask about ta and quality just sit back and let z work his magic. Everytime is just as smooth boys enjoy!!

Z came through for me as well..Even sent me a little surprise as he promised a little something extra. But I must say my glute is sore today from my first pin yesterday. OOOO boy is it. But a cocktail of 3.5cc will do that.LOL

Z came through for me as well..Even sent me a little surprise as he promised a little something extra. But I must say my glute is sore today from my first pin yesterday. OOOO boy is it. But a cocktail of 3.5cc will do that.LOL

3.5 gotdamn I guess it would!!

More Z Touchdowns

3.5 gotdamn I guess it would!!

Damn- talk about " Go Big or go home " !! Fuck me- that is nice. Looks like lots of folks with Touchdowns !!:winkfinger:

What are you pinning 3.5 ml of all at once? Why not do multiple injections? Have you dine that much in one spot before?

LOL - I'm doing 3cc in the thigh and that's pushing it.

Any more than a 3.5 - you might as well just do an enema. :D

Back to Wyatt - that's great to hear...

That's how I started and now don't even worry about orders - if you ever run into any snags - just let Z know and he'll take car of you. :)

LOL - I'm doing 3cc in the thigh and that's pushing it.

Any more than a 3.5 - you might as well just do an enema. :D

Back to Wyatt - that's great to hear...

That's how I started and now don't even worry about orders - if you ever run into any snags - just let Z know and he'll take car of you. :)

Keep us in the loop Wyatt:winkfinger:
Wow- test enemas- what will Repo come up with next:eek:

Used to do 3.5cc's at a time, realized it was overkill for me. If it works though, why not!

This was my first order from Z and i have got to say i am very impressed with the service. Z was always there to help and answer any ?'s i had. Anyways, I received my gear today and it was only took about a week. To anyone who has any doubts about UNCLEZ he is definitely g2g in my book. Customer for life. :lifter:
what did you order

I dont think I will do that much again. My azz is still sore as hell. But the cocktail consisted of 1cc of test-E, 1.5cc of test-P and 1cc of EQ. Its the first 4 weeks then the Test-P is done until the end of the program where I will pick it up again with 2 weeks left. But im gonna split it up tomorrow on the glutes

Ya man I would have atleast done that in 2 shots the more you spread it out the better. I used to just do glutes when I started now I have scar tissue built up and couldn't bash a 22 g in There with a hammer. Trust me move your inj sites.

Ya man I would have atleast done that in 2 shots the more you spread it out the better. I used to just do glutes when I started now I have scar tissue built up and couldn't bash a 22 g in There with a hammer. Trust me move your inj sites.

Thanks for the tip. I will go for it tomorrow

IML Gear Cream!
I dont think I will do that much again. My azz is still sore as hell. But the cocktail consisted of 1cc of test-E, 1.5cc of test-P and 1cc of EQ. Its the first 4 weeks then the Test-P is done until the end of the program where I will pick it up again with 2 weeks left. But im gonna split it up tomorrow on the glutes

DAMN, what type of animal does it feel like you were kicked by after that shot!!
Remember my first shot of Sust, felt it for a week.

-Scagnetti

I'm doin z sust every other day and it's smooth no pain

Last edited:
I'm doin z sust every other day and it's smooth no pain

Yeah D - I sent my brother Z sust and a present and he said the same thing.

He also said it's one of the best that he's tried so far - and it's having a wicked good effect on his libido ... he's banging his wife till he can't bang no more! :banana:

starting Z sus and deca in a few days and cant wait looking for great results but , 3.5 cc ? ive only seen a 3ml , because ive done the 3ml ouch

I did 2 yesterday rather than one big 3.5cc and my azz is much happier today. The only weird thing is when i inject the test-P, I get dizzy and real hot all of a sudden. Thought it was my nerves but the first 2cc of test-e and EQ went perfect and I felt fine. One I injected the test-P, I was like Im gonna fall down. LOL Anyone else had this effect?

Back