• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Site injections

D-Lats

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I want to know what some opinions are on this subject. Do you think it causes localized hypertrophy? Have you tried it and what were your results?

With AAS i remember trying one compound can't remeber the name began with a D i believe but can't for the life of me remeber it Drostanozol sounds right. but it was more of a temporary measure sort of like synthol but in gear form, didn't like it. it is mostly used jsut before stepping on stage apparently.

IGF-1 certainly does just the non-LR3 or the des form do. the LR3 form i found didn't cause too much localised growth for me.

Apparently though there is a steroid used to induce abortions in cows that causes massive site growth but I personally have never heard of anyone using it.

I'm thinking more like if I pin sustanon in my tries will it cause any localized growth? I know about eseclene and synthol, I ain't into that I'm just curious because it seems when I pin quads my legs grow faster and when I hit delts they look bigger. Is it just swelling?

Oh i see what you mean. Erm i'm not sure I think it may do as certainly my Quads seem to grow more and that is certainly where i do all or most of my pinning, but it could be synthol like effect due to the oil, which is after all all that synthol is really.

I don't think there has been any conclusive studies done but there is no reason you couldn't run a experiment yourself. pin in tri's for a month or so measure %growth over that time then repeat without pinning tri's and measure % growth and then compare.

Oh i see what you mean. Erm i'm not sure I think it may do as certainly my Quads seem to grow more and that is certainly where i do all or most of my pinning, but it could be synthol like effect due to the oil, which is after all all that synthol is really.

I don't think there has been any conclusive studies done but there is no reason you couldn't run a experiment yourself. pin in tri's for a month or so measure %growth over that time then repeat without pinning tri's and measure % growth and then compare.

Ya that's a gd idea! I'm going to add that in my "winning combo" thread. I'll be pinning eod with tren and prop. I'm curious about this.

Ya that's a gd idea! I'm going to add that in my "winning combo" thread. I'll be pinning eod with tren and prop. I'm curious about this.

excellent i'll keep watching to see, the results. you never know if it appears to be correct you may have just started off the new phase in Anabolic usage :mooh:

I believe it does over time. From sit injection i think your streaching the muscle a small amount. The caps of my shoulders are huge. I have a little ass so it goes against what im saying. Who knows

Haha my ass is pretty big and ive pinned there alot over the years lol. I want muscle not fat tho lol!

here's my theory or opinion......OIL IS OIL.....some breaksdown slower and some faster.....synthol or mct oil breaks down slowly so it fills the pocket and stays longer than test e in cottonseed oil......you still have to do maintenance injects with synthol and with other aas you'd just have to do maintenance much more frequent.......

with that being said, i pin traps and delts a couple times a week each because of the site enhancement (which is actually just site swelling).....

IML Gear Cream!
No idea, I heard it was a myth but I'm far from qualified to comment. I guess it might make a difference especially with shorter esters, test base would probably be the best to try. If it turns out to be true I might start pinning my delts, nothing looks as good as big delts IMO

I thought guys only did it for inflammation or swelling. Anywhere you inject the body is going to circulate via blood to the rest of the body.

If spot injections worked we would have a plethora of BB's with a right ass cheek the size of texas.

AAS...no.

IGF-1...yes.

This ^. As much as I would love for site injections to work. I don't believe that they do. There may be some swelling but that will subside. Needless to say it doesn't hurt to try and mentally at least you feel like the hormones have to be hitting the muscle they were injected in. I still do some site injections from time to time.

Last edited:
Back