• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Why no nolvadex with nandrolone?

tarbosh

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I wanted to run a cycle of test and deca with hcg during the cycle and nolvadex as a anti e during the cycle but guys on this board said to do clomid instead. Why is nolvadex bad with nandrolone? I will be doing 250mg of test e with 200mg of deca a week, is the clomid going to take away from the positive mental effects of the testosterone and make me a whiny bitch?

some people think the no nolva with deca is bs.

Stats
6ft 1
lifting 6 years

Because nolva can make progestin receptors more sensitive and when using deca prolactin gyno would be easier to get if using nolva. Hope I explained myself clearly

Nolva is not good for on cycle gyno support in general. It can make prolactin gyno worse and it lowers IGF1. Use an AI on cycle like aromasin or adex . Use Aromasin and Clomid for PCT. This will prevent gyno. IF you are using an 19-Nor you need to have a prolactin antagonist on hand in case of prolactin gyno occurs. You should also run Test 2to 1 to Deca to prevent Deca Dick. It doesn't occur in everyone but it is common. Why would you run such a low dose of Test anyway that is like a cruise more than a cycle?

Do not use clomid on cycle by the way. No need with an AI like aromaisn .

If anything, you could benefit from a pure androgen like Proviron 25-50mg ED along with your AI while on cycle.

^ this . Keep in mind Aromasin has an androgenic effect as well. Aromasin is a steroidal AI.

Nolva is not good for on cycle gyno support in general. It can make prolactin gyno worse and it lowers IGF1. Use an AI on cycle like aromasin or adex . Use Aromasin and Clomid for PCT. This will prevent gyno. IF you are using an 19-Nor you need to have a prolactin antagonist on hand in case of prolactin gyno occurs. You should also run Test 2to 1 to Deca to prevent Deca Dick. It doesn't occur in everyone but it is common. Why would you run such a low dose of Test anyway that is like a cruise more than a cycle?

What do you recommend?

Back