• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Michael Jackson dangles his baby over balcony!

Originally posted by Prince
what in the hell was he doing?

Looks to me like he was molesting the child. The freak.

I saw that on TV last night, for a minute I thought it was news that he had dropped a baby out of the window! Isn't that called child endangerment? I'm sure if someone else, without the celebrity status, did that his/her @$$ would be in jail by now.

he is a total freak. How can a man( or whatever he is) get a baby without anyone knowing who the mother is? :scratch:

He mated with Miss Twinkles his monkey.

This guy makes me cringe when I see his picture.

91434__mike_l.jpg

Originally posted by Fade99
He mated with Miss Twinkles his monkey.

You're not too far off, he does have a baby making machine on call. I can't remember what her name is but she gets about $150,000 for every mini-freak she pumps out. She doesn't even have to go to bed with The Butchered Piece of Meat Formerly Known as Michalel Jackson, it's all done with a turkey baster. :spaz:

"BERLIN (Nov. 20) - Michael Jackson said he made a ''terrible mistake'' by holding his infant son over the railing of a fourth-floor balcony at a Berlin hotel to show fans below but shocking many people who watched the scene captured on video."

On Tuesday night, Jackson issued a statement saying he had gotten carried away when fans below the window asked to see the baby.

''I made a terrible mistake,'' he said. ''I got caught up in the excitement of the moment. I would never intentionally endanger the lives of my children.'

Hard to believe, especially with that photo and his history with kids...imo

MJ is starting to make me feel nauseous! He needs to keep "Beating it"

IML Gear Cream!
Just because he has money, he can get kids. That is so wrong! And why the hell does he cover their faces?:confused: :scared:

Originally posted by bekahleigh23 And why the hell does he cover their faces?:confused: :scared:

He doesn't want the world to know he's having the same plastic surgery done on them he had done on himself.

the guy, if that what he truly is, is just not right!!!!!

Back