• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First cycle: Questions

Biggie

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Guys I got a couple of questions: I am starting my second week of my first cycle of 30mg of dbol and 250 mg of test E. twice of week with .5 adex eod. By the way I am 34 195lbs 13-14 bf been training for over 10 years now, my questions are. Headaches is that normal there not like real bad, and some time but not all the time I feel tired, also so I can be ready and act quickly what are the first signs of gyno just in case I want to be ready

Guys I got a couple of questions: I am starting my second week of my first cycle of 30mg of dbol and 250 mg of test E. twice of week with .5 adex eod. By the way I am 34 195lbs 13-14 bf been training for over 10 years now, my questions are. Headaches is that normal there not like real bad, and some time but not all the time I feel tired, also so I can be ready and act quickly what are the first signs of gyno just in case I want to be ready

Headaches can be normal especially the first couple weeks. I think it has to do with bp jumping up but I'm not 100% on that. A main first sign of gyno can be your nipples starting to itch but you should be fine with your doses and the adex.

I agree w hell. My first cycle I felt pretty tired and had headaches. Not sure if it was test or adex, but no was normal. It went away after a couple weeks.

Should have been: bp was normal

dbol is known to cause headaches in some users when started. You are fine. If the head continue on everyday for 2 weeks. I might get my BP checked and jump off the dbol if its too high.

good luck on your cycle bro. how is that adex dosage working for you so far?

alright thanks man. Are you completely dry right now or do you think your still carrying a little water?

Back