• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

IronMagLabs Presents Cyanostane Rx - Now Available!

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
CYANOSTANE Rx??? PRO-ANABOLIC MASS & HARDENING AGENT
Cyanostane~Dymethazine Complex

Cyanostane Rx Special (Buy 2, Get 1 FREE!)

cyanostane-lg.jpg

arrow.gif
Rapid Lean Muscle Growth
arrow.gif
Rock Hard Vascular Physique
arrow.gif
Increased Strength and Power
arrow.gif
Zero Aromatization to Estrogen
arrow.gif
Amplified Workout Drive

SUPPLEMENT FACTS
  • 2-Cyano-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-androst-3-one 15 mg (Cyanostane)
  • 17b-hydroxy-2a,17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one-azine 10 mg (Dimethazine)

View label: (click to open)
Cyanostane Rx??? Pro-Anabolic Agent

CyanozineRx-facts.jpg

THE STRONGEST LEGAL COMPOUND AVAILABLE, PERIOD!!

Cyanostane Rx Special (Buy 2, Get 1 FREE!)

Cyanostane Rx??? contains two very powerful pro-anabolic agents called Cyanostane and Dimethazine. It is an extremely anabolic compound with remarkably low androgenic action, making it qualitatively similar to the likes of Oxandrolone or Methenolone. It is non-aromatizing meaning it will not produce estrogen mediated side effects and its high degree of anabolic action makes it a favourable choice for athletes concerned with losing body fat while maintaining, or increasing, muscle mass. If you are looking for maximum lean muscle gains in a short period of time, Cyanostane Rx??? is the product for you. Cyanostane Rx??? will quickly increase your strength and your power, increase your workout drive and help you obtain new lean, ripped muscle mass using multiple pathways from one workout to the next. This new anabolic cutting stack may be what you have been looking for to give you that edge in the gym that has kept you from reaching the next level quickly.

There should be a log for people experimenting with this stak since it's relatively new and not much data has been collected on it. If there is 1 kindly direct me the link

There should be a log for people experimenting with this stak since it's relatively new and not much data has been collected on it. If there is 1 kindly direct me the link

we had over 20 logs on several boards.

I'm liking it so far, starting to notice an aggression increase @ 2 weeks in. Been dieting and fat seems to be melting off.

I loved the methanadrol extreme im sure this is nice also :p

Do you have links for those logs. I am curious about results and sides from actual users

cyanostane can be stacked with something or is better to use it alone

Back