• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

biotech help

reichertc2011

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
looking for anyone who has takin or knows anyone who took
biotech-pharmaclinico, was good or bad, the gains ect.

I have not but go to their sponser section youl see..lately there has been a lot of posts in their section

i dont know how to do the link think but if u scroll up to the top of the page ur on now youl se "iron magazine bodybuilding forums next to a folder click that it will take you to the main pade..once u click that and ur on the mane page scroll down and u will se a list of like 80 sponsers and click biogen ant that will take u to their forum

i dont know how to do the link think but if u scroll up to the top of the page ur on now youl se "iron magazine bodybuilding forums next to a folder click that it will take you to the main pade..once u click that and ur on the mane page scroll down and u will se a list of like 80 sponsers and click biogen ant that will take u to their forum

I don't think he's asking about BioGen. He's asking about "BioTech."
Huge difference.

Biotech pharm is the best test I have ever used there tren gave me sides after 3 day all there products are over dosed, I have used a lot of different stuff human grade ug and it's as good as any I have ever cycled

Yep.....biotech is supposedly really good

oh my bad lately there has been so much biogen talk i though i read biogen....sorry yeah biotech isnt a sponser here...i feel like a dick

oh my bad lately there has been so much biogen talk i though i read biogen....sorry yeah biotech isnt a sponser here...i feel like a dick

lol, no worries. I know all the BG talk makes it damn near impossible to separate BG from anything else with the word "Bio" in it.

IML Gear Cream!
Ain't that right ya know

im currently trying biotech oxavar first week is today just feeling a bit stronger nothing much quite yet.

Back