• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

some supplments that work and some i did not like

BIGBEN2011

senior memeber
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey guys i was just going to give my feed back on some supplments i have taken lately some are ph but still.well i will start with the ph this is over a long period of time not all taken at once.havoc+helladrol stack went real well hard as a rock no sides.next was beastdrol great results strongh as hell.next was katandrol v2.0 rock hard and cutt.next is a tropical ai formastanozol it is working very well makes libidio go up a lot.next is preworkout supps i liked superpumpmax a lot more than mesomorph is to strongh feel like i am on crack i really liked the sp max a lot.and i will be trying aps creatin nitrate i am taking it now but to earley to tell yet.and i liked myofussion protein a lot all so.and my favroite supplments latey is by far alpha t2 and erase i like both of those a lot and tittium all so is good if dose i high.

Back