• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Fat guy losing weight

mber

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello, I'm a not a fat as I use to be guy here looking for tips and work out routines. I feel Like I'm finally feel like i'm on a roll now. I'm 6'2'' down to 231lbs from 265. Been trading in that fat for muscle and I feel great! I may not know you but thanks for all the motivation everyone provides in these forums.

Welcome broski

How accurate are those little digital calipers? I dont know what i was when i started but i'm at 23% now. I know that still sucks but considering i went from a 40 inch waist to a 36 which now a little loose, I'm moving in the right direction.

Welcome to the site. Right on! You are on your way to your goals. There are may people here with amazing advice. :)

IML Gear Cream!
The digital calipers are almost dead on. I have tested them against skin fold they are only a very small variance between the two.

First Post

Thought I would make my first post here and give you two thumbs up for the goals, effort and success.

Baby steps are fine just keep walking.

Back