• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Have You Ever Been in this State?

Big Smoothy

Windy City
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
OK....Have you been here? Tell the truth.

Here's the short version:
YouTube Video

Here's the long version. About 6 minutes. Talking with his daughter about doing his show tomorrow, and he's drunk.

This long version is a lot more funny than that short version. He's slurring his words, spilling the food all over himself and spitting and gurgling.
YouTube Video

I don't know whats Gerard Celente have to say about this and the despicable state we are in, is David Hasslehoffs destruction of that cheese burger indicative of the collapse that will lead this nation to Food Riots?

No. I've never been a pigeon chested douche bag millionaire, who couldn't handle his booze.

Yes. And my wife has pictures. One of them has me sitting on the floor leaning against the fridge passed out with half a sandwich in my hand and a bowl of baked beans between my legs. Ironically enough she keeps it on the fridge like a childs fingerpaint as a reminder of what a piece of shit I become when I get shitfaced.

hell yes...I love to drink but alcohol does not love me back so I don't do it anymore.

I remember one time in San Diego when I was at NTC we spent the whole day drinking down in TJ. when I got back to the barracks I passed out on the crapper for a while, enough to make my but/legs no numb so I couldn't walk. so I did the low crawl down the hall to my room almost made it before some guys came back and caught me, and dragged me back to me starting point. not a good look for the duty section leader..:roflmao:

Here's the short version:
YouTube Video

Here's the long version. About 6 minutes. Talking with his daughter about doing his show tomorrow, and he's drunk.

This long version is a lot more funny than that short version. He's slurring his words, spilling the food all over himself and spitting and gurgling.
YouTube Video

It's no wonder he's a big hit with the Germans.

No. I've never been a pigeon chested douche bag millionaire, who couldn't handle his booze.

My brother in-law was a longtime member at golds gym in Boston and he would see this douchebag sometimes float in when he was in babewatch back in the day. He would float around sticking out his chest like he was billy badass and hardly do shit in there. Funny stuff, wish I was there to witness it.

Another douchebag that would goto his gym was Mike Quinn. While he would obviously workout, I heard he was the biggest egotistical douche to walk in there at any given time.

mike-quinn.jpg

yeah this is nothin lol.... this is a quite one..

Never been that way on alcohol. My body laughs at alcohol. But, GHB on the other hand, turned me into a mess. Hell of a drug I say. 2 caps had me in the gym lifting like a machine. 3 caps turned me into a cerebral palsy patient having a seizure.

IML Gear Cream!
Never been that way on alcohol. My body laughs at alcohol.

that's how I was with LSD. I used to drop 10 hits of liquid then go meet my buddies at the bar.

that's how I was with LSD. I used to drop 10 hits of liquid then go meet my buddies at the bar.

That was a hard drug to locate in Alabama. I have only had the pleasure and honor of doing LSD once durign my freshman year in college. I dropped it, and went to work at Hibbett sports. Everything was fine until I had to ring up a customer. I was not prepared for the massive breakdown of crucial cognitive abilities required to understand concepts such as currency, numbers, and just exactly what is cash register, really? I told every customer that came in that the cash register was broke and to please come back later. UI looked outside and the trees were dancing in place, and the only thing in the world that I wanted to do was to go outside and dance with them. Most of my life is unremarkable and unmemorable, but I will remember that day for the rest of my life. God bless that wonderful drug for giving me that.

Mescaline is the way to go....yes very much so, lizards walking backwards, skulls on the walls, stars wiggling across the sky like a flag waving in the wind, stop lights glowering redder than demons eyes burning through your soul....then oh shit I was somewhere else and now I remember here I am sitting outside of this rave club and someone has asked me a question..."Is today Halloween?" who is this person and why are they talking to me wait I know this gargoyle he is a friend and you start to follow the wrong crowd and your friend who is supposed to be watching over those of you on the ppoison grabs you by the shoulder and hands you a bottle of air, or at least that's how it feels as you chug it down and feel nothing but your stomach expands.....in that moment you realize we are in a fish bowl, the air is water but just like fish we don't perceive it as such, our air is like outer space to them.....

Yes mescaline is the way to go, much more sporadic, like chaos theory in motion and earth bound, yet universal....

Mescaline is the way to go....yes very much so, lizards walking backwards, skulls on the walls, stars wiggling across the sky like a flag waving in the wind, stop lights glowering redder than demons eyes burning through your soul....then oh shit I was somewhere else and now I remember here I am sitting outside of this rave club and someone has asked me a question..."Is today Halloween?" who is this person and why are they talking to me wait I know this gargoyle he is a friend and you start to follow the wrong crowd and your friend who is supposed to be watching over those of you on the ppoison grabs you by the shoulder and hands you a bottle of air, or at least that's how it feels as you chug it down and feel nothing but your stomach expands.....

Yes mescaline is the way to go, much more sporadic, like chaos theory in motion and earth bound, yet universal....

mescaline and LSD combined WILL get you kicked out of a strip club. I guess the girls don't like it when you look at them and bust out laughing!

mescaline and LSD combined WILL get you kicked out of a strip club. I guess the girls don't like it when you look at them and bust out laughing!
I was laughing at prostitutes as we walked down the sidewalk one time you know how they cake the make up on, especially the base. It looked like the felt of muppet skin so I thought they were all muppets and just started laughing......

Imagine seeing women like this walk up and ask if you want a date while tripping on 4 hits of rainbow acid....

Janice-MuppetsTV.png

Back