• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

seizure letter

RichardBraden

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi all,,, want to know if my order gets seized I will get the letter or not

Im from the Uk,,,, the law states that steroids and HGH is legal to import but i just wanna make sure,,, could it get seized before it leaves the US and will I get the seizure letter or not?

can anyone help?

Hi all,,, want to know if my order gets seized I will get the letter or not

Im from the Uk,,,, the law states that steroids and HGH is legal to import but i just wanna make sure,,, could it get seized before it leaves the US and will I get the seizure letter or not?

can anyone help?

I think the customs letter is old school.....not sure they bother with that anymore

I think the customs letter is old school.....not sure they bother with that anymore

so if it gets seized how am I supposed to get a reship, they say I need a copy of the seizure letter if so

is there another way to prove it got seixed or if It doesnt come through i just it hasnt and they reship?

do you see my point?

so if it gets seized how am I supposed to get a reship, they say I need a copy of the seizure letter if so

is there another way to prove it got seixed or if It doesnt come through i just it hasnt and they reship?

do you see my point?

I def hear what you are saying - Naps has a timeline in place for reships....not sure of the specifics, but I got 2 packages when I only ordered one a few months back - it was great. If you think it;s been forever, submit a ticket or PM GXR64 on here.....he will help :winkfinger:

I def hear what you are saying - Naps has a timeline in place for reships....not sure of the specifics, but I got 2 packages when I only ordered one a few months back - it was great. If you think it;s been forever, submit a ticket or PM GXR64 on here.....he will help :winkfinger:

thx much appreciated i will do what u say if/when the time comes :)

I got a pack once from naps seized and they reshipped it without a seizure letter. Just send them a message

Back