• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Alcohol and dbol...

i like dots

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
OK i know what your thinking... "use the search button you idiot".
but no, that wont help.

I JUST started a Dbol 15mg ed & test cycle 2 days ago, and today is Cinco de mayo! :mooh:
so would it be safe to drink? or would the dbol already be putting strain on my liver?

Regardless of cycle, alcohol is bad for your body. Now, IF you can drink in moderation, one day may not hurt. But you have to drink in moderation.

Just my .02 cents.

oh god. 15 mgs for 2 days?

Im drunk right NOW and running every single gear known to man since 1924.

15mg a day is a waste of d Bol so drinking definatly won't hurt you. Two days after first inj the gear is still in a ball in the inj site

oh god. 15 mgs for 2 days?

Im drunk right NOW and running every single gear known to man since 1924.

LOL, That is funny as hell.

I JUST started a Dbol 15mg ed & test cycle 2 days ago, and today is Cinco de mayo! :mooh:
so would it be safe to drink? or would the dbol already be putting strain on my liver?

15mg a day is what they give AIDs patients . . drink away buddy, you obviously dont have long to live :lol:

if your allready finding lame ass excuses to drink two days into your cycle, just get off the gear.

IML Gear Cream!
They make 5mg dbols. Anyways. You should be good man drink away

15mgs is the borderline for hyoogeness. anything higher and he wont be able to wriggle into those "skinny jeans" this summer.

15 mgs. Way to think it through frank. Never can be too careful.

Granted I'm just "along for the ride" learning what I can so I won't do something stupid; but in my opinion, if you are going to do something , you should do it all the way.

15mg...just enough to completely shut down your natural test production and get minimal, if any, gains. Well done!:winkfinger:

How much test are you injecting, 50mg/wk?

15mg...just enough to completely shut down your natural test production and get minimal, if any, gains. Well done!:winkfinger:

How much test are you injecting, 50mg/wk?

LOL, maybe he's Blasting at 100mg EW??!!

Thats odd. 15mg is 5 to high for a Dbol bridge and bout 35mg too low for anything less.Obviously this is your first cycle, I'd humbly suggest you reexamine your research and possibly your commitment to this level of the game.It is really possible to fuck yourself up real proper with no knowledge and a lil knowledge is even more dangerous. Do you Homey.Be smart and safe.

Peace and Love

Never good to drink with 17aa orals. This is slightly different since you are using such a low dose and it has been for a short time. You still shouldn't go overboard and binge. Drink a few beers then I wouldn't drink again til the cycle is over. Why did you not just wait to start your cycle? Marijuanna is safer on the body without a doubt IMO.

Back