• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Osama bin Laden death: Al-Qaida vows to carry out revenge attacks on US

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Osama bin Laden death: Al-Qaida vows to carry out revenge attacks on US

White House says US is being 'extremely vigilant' after al-Qaida declares Bin Laden's death a curse on the US

Al-Qaida conceded in an 11-paragraph statement that Osama Bin Laden had been killed. Photograph: Rahimullah Yousafzai/AP

Al-Qaida has vowed to carry out revenge attacks on the US and its allies over the killing of Osama bin Laden, warning that celebrations in the west would be replaced by sorrow and blood.

The statement on a jihadist website was the first by al-Qaida since Bin Laden's death, which it said would become "a curse that hunts the Americans and their collaborators, and chases them outside and inside their country".

The 11-paragraph statement, dated Tuesday, confirmed that Bin Laden was dead, damping down conspiracy theorists who refuse to believe he has been killed.

The White House spokesman, Jay Carney, said of the al-Qaida statement: "We are aware of it. What it does, obviously, is acknowledge the obvious, which is that Osama bin Laden was killed on Sunday night by US forces.

"We're being extremely vigilant. We're quite aware of the potential for activity and are highly vigilant on that matter for that reason.

"US security, both at home and at embassies and bases overseas, has been on high alert since Sunday."

The department of homeland security (DHS) has warned US train operators to be especially careful after officials said that among computers, hard discs and other material taken from the Abbottabad compound they found a vague plan to attack the US rail network on the 10th anniversary of 9/11. One proposal was to demolish part of a rail track so that a train would fall into a river or valley, according to US officials.

The White House spokesman said: "One of the things we saw, I think, was the notice that DHS put out with regard to the information collected about the consideration at least of a terrorist plot against American railways back in February of 2010. The fact that the world's most wanted terrorist might have been considering further terror plots against the United States is not a surprise, but it reminds us, of course, that we need to remain ever vigilant."

Carney was accompanying Barack Obama on a trip to Fort Campbell, Kentucky, home of fast-response special operations teams, where he was to meet the men who carried out the Abbottabad raid.

Carney was guarded on the details of what the White House said would be a private meeting. "What I can say is that he is meeting with special operators, some special operators who were involved in that. But that is all I can say."

In its statement, al-Qaida said: "We stress that the blood of the holy warrior sheikh Osama bin Laden, God bless him, is precious to us and to all Muslims and will not go in vain. We will remain, God willing, a curse chasing the Americans and their agents, following them outside and inside their countries.

"Soon, God willing, their happiness will turn to sadness their blood will be mingled with their tears."

It said Bin Laden's death would not deflect al-Qaida from its war against the US and its allies, who include the Pakistan government. It called on Pakistan to rise up against the "traitors".

The discovery of Bin Laden's hideaway so close to the capital, Islamabad, has strained relations between the US and Pakistan. Carl Levin, chairman of the Senate armed services committee and a Democrat, ordered an investigation into whether the Pakistan government and intelligence services knew of his whereabouts.

"We need these questions about whether or not the top level of the Pakistan government knew or was told by the ISI, their intelligence service, about anything about this suspicious activity for years in a very, very centralised place," Levin said.

Levin, who is usually guarded in his public statements, hinted that he believed some senior figures in Pakistani intelligence knew where Bin Laden was hiding ??? comments that will further inflame the Pakistan government. "I think at high levels ??? high levels being the intelligence service ??? they knew it," Levin said. "I can't prove it. I just think it's counter-intuitive not to."

He raised doubts about continuing the billions of dollars in aid to Pakistan, which requires congressional approval.

The Obama administration so far has been reluctant to criticise the Pakistani government and has opted instead to stress the positive aspects of their ties. The strategy seems to be to try to use Pakistan's embarrassment to prise out other al-Qaida or Taliban figures who may be living in Pakistan, such as the Taliban leader Mullah Omar and Bin Laden's deputy Ayman al-Zawahiri.

United Nations human rights investigators have called on Washington to disclose whether there had been any plan to capture Bin Laden. While they acknowledged the difficulties involved in such terrorist-related missions, they raised questions about the legality of the killing.

The UN's special rapporteur on extrajudicial, summary or arbitrary executions, Christof Heyns, and the special rapporteur on the promotion and protection of human rights and fundamental freedoms while countering terrorism, Martin Scheinin, said the US "should disclose the supporting facts to allow an assessment in terms of international human rights law standards".

"For instance, it will be particularly important to know if the planning of the mission allowed an effort to capture Bin Laden."

There has been relatively little debate in the US so far about the legality of the raid.

"Soon, God willing, their happiness will turn to sadness their blood will be mingled with their tears."

Come get some.

Come get some.

+1

As if the goat fuckers weren't already trying to kill us before this happened. LOL.

I'm sure some other SEAL teams would love it if these jackasses exposed themselves as targets, instead of hiding out Pakistan.

Muslims don't need a reason to kill.

Oh look, it's Tuesday.

*BOOM*

Oh look, it's 6PM.

*BOOM*

Oh look, it's another Martin Lawrence movie.

*BOOM*

Okay, I can't really fault them for the last one. :shrug:

It was funny watching the Pakistani President dance around the sovereignty issue, basically to appease his countrymen only, especially the ones who claim it was a gross failure of their Air Force. Saying things to the effect of (Barring the Bin Laden killing any "other" country who thinks they can circumvent our defenses and perform covert actions in our country has made a basic miscalculation) in other words the US did it and if they did it again we might have to stop them, but if anyone else were to do it we will stop them....

Oh fuck them. :jerkit:

agree, as my Turkish research collegue reminded me, Osama and his ilk has killed more muslims than americans, he deserves no respect or grief than a good christian grieves for a violent neonazi leader's death.

agree, as my Turkish research collegue reminded me, Osama and his ilk has killed more muslims than americans, he deserves no respect or grief than a good christian grieves for a violent neonazi leader's death.
So many folks don't realize that the same spectrum of liberal to conservative exists around the world, there are a lot of liberal Muslims who don't fit most Americans view of the militant muslim who wants Jihad and to burn American flags. They want peace and understanding as much as liberals in America do.

You freaking Muslim pricks let's go. I am a Soldier and am always motivated to take the life of another martyr. I am as well as the rest of us Americans are not afraid of the blood u may draw with ur punch, u better watch out for the bullets we will shoot u with. This talk always sets the fire right back through my veins and brings back the painful memories of brothers lost and helps me to load another round for their buts. My heals are dug in deep, bring it!

So many folks don't realize that the same spectrum of liberal to conservative exists around the world, there are a lot of liberal Muslims who don't fit most Americans view of the militant muslim who wants Jihad and to burn American flags. They want peace and understanding as much as liberals in America do.

bahai muslims are the most peace loving, sufis don't believe in the jihadist movement which is why when christian serbs raped and killed 40 thousand bosnian sufi muslims they did not launch a world wide campaign of vegengence......they are as much on our side ,and you can bet these liberal arab muslims are the ones that helped with the intel that helped kill osama. Arabic like chinese is a class 5 language, it takes someone like me with origins in the culture to filter and interpret nuances in communications. LIke my turk friend said, osama killed more of them than us. Unfortunately when these moderate muslims try to raise moderate arab consciousness and publicity they get demonized a.k.a Cordoba house ( whose prime directives coincided with the Bahai muslims) while a real mosque was being rebuilt closer to ground zero. That's liking telling the pacifistic quakers they are the same ilk as the catholic inquisition torturerers. What's interesting is my dad mentioned somthing I never thought of, osama needed to be killed becuase he probably had just as much dirt on some upper level american politicians who may have supported him during his earlier career against the russians. they don't want to ruin their political clout if they are still active.

What's interesting is that my dad who was in Air America ( they did covert rescue ops all the time) said that if the secret six was ever publicized ( which they never will be), you can bet many might even look arabic and may even be american arabic . When Air America went deep into enemy territory whether it was vietnam or camodia during pol pot, the ideal mission involved operatives chosen who could pass off as the locals ( by looks and or language) if the mission failed and insert themselves within the locals and group and convened later at a meeting point. ( one of the reasons they recruited taiwanese like my mom who spoke vietnamese), she never did search and rescue, just reconisance until she got pregnant.

Last edited:

Not sure if this was sincere or not. Nonetheless, I love these subtle passive aggressive jabs at Christianity whenever anyone mentions radical muslims. Yes, I'm glad he was taken out also.

Let's not forget, your Great Helmsman Mao killed more of his own people in his 27 year rein as emperor than any foreign invader in the last 5000 years. Yet, the state media still commemorates him as a hero (I was there for the 60th anniversary). His body count probably makes Hitler jealous. His Great Leap Forward was a great leap backward, and no need to even talk about the cultural revolution. So, I don't understand all of the hostility towards the west and Christianity.

Last edited:
Not sure if this was sincere or not. Nonetheless, I love these subtle passive aggressive jabs at Christianity whenever anyone mentions radical muslims. Yes, I'm glad he was taken out also.

Let's not forget, your Great Helmsman Mao killed more of his own people in his 27 year rein as emperor than any foreign invader in the last 5000 years. Yet, the state media still commemorates him as a hero (I was there for the 60th anniversary). His body count probably makes Hitler jealous. His Great Leap Forward was a great leap backward, and no need to even talk about the cultural revolution. So, I don't understand all of the hostility towards the west and Christianity.

The west has no clue why china hates christians but ignores muslims for the most part because you never educated yourself on this pinnacle revolution, still the largest in the history of mankind. i have no love for mao, an yes we are still a totalitarian government with all its propaganda, you need to read a book called God' s Other son , written by an american, it is about the taipng rebellion then the west will understand a super power's hate for christianity and stop sending missionaries who have no clue how this has shaped a country's view on their religion , it is as ignorant as muslims not knowing how 9-11, which killed a fraction of the taiping rebellion has shaped yours.

Back