• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ground Turkey

w8lifter

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Does anyone have the breakdown for ground turkey? Fitday's listing it as having 18 grams of fat for 5 oz. I remember the package saying less than 1 g fat per 4 oz but I can't remember the protein amt. :help:

Here's Mine:

Amount Per 4 oz
Calories 120
Total Fat 1.5g 2%
Saturated Fat 0.5g 3%
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 0g 0%
Protein 26g 52%

I have it at home...

however, ground turkey here comes in two shades - a 93% lean and a 98% (white meat).

if nobody beats me to it, I'll post it tonite.

Thanks...I'll just go by that...close enough I guess...better than 18g :D

:wave:

Here's what I have. I copied it from the label of Butterball ground turkey and plugged into my fitness software (this is ground turkey, not the $6.99/lb, 98% lean, ground turkey breast):

4 oz:

260 calories
28g protein
8g fat, 2 saturated
0 carbs

mochy must be eating that super lean turkey breast. Personally, I go with the 93% lean stuff because it tastes much better. I drain the fat, anyway. Word up, yo.

WORD TO YA MUTHA:p

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by MtnBikerChk
I've got a secret for you....

You're white!

:D

Gee MBC, thanks for pointing that out, I forgot:rolleyes:
:D

Why dont ya remind your hubby too;)

mochy must be eating that super lean turkey breast. Personally, I go with the 93% lean stuff because it tastes much better. I drain the fat, anyway. Word up, yo.

Yup I am, mine is 99% Lean. Its expensive stuff too. I pay 5.99lb for it. Tastes good to.
:p

Back