• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Oral's vs injectable's

Pika

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I think this is a good topic, not just for me but for all newbi peoples deciding ...

Orals ... Ph h drol is a good mild ph with nice dry gains swrm is still needed and its legal

Inject's ... Test 250 said to work slow but have a good sold gains of up to 25bls but 10bls is more then likly water serm is needed

Now im no pro as some of you can tell but my point is people want to start a first cycle and they ask alot of people on here snd you guys know your shit!

On your first cycle thats when you gain the best right? So iv been told test at 500mg aweek now all i know is h drol would be more harsher on the liver erte... But i think test will be easyer to get you acne abd lose your hair more ?

So am i right guys?

If I remeber correctly you're like 17?

So no on all accounts then.

Food is the best anabolic for you.

^^this x2

IMHO.
I prefer injects.

Post up your stats if you want more help.

Pika, it sounds like your making alot of assumptions, if your 17 your raging with test and taking more will only slow your production so you'll end having to take enough to make up for the drop and then the adt'l in order to max out he benefits of taking it which in your case will only lead to more side effects. It makes no sense for either ph or aas at you age, but nothing wrong with gaining knowledge and researching for down the road. way down the road. Be smart max out your natural production and potential and you make huge gains down the road. good luck.

?? Guys wooo why is every1 think im 17 lmfso i wish!! Im 21 n i hate it dont want yo grow old 9 years and im 30 ha! Anyways guys yh im 21 ny b day is 4 of the 5th 1990 lmao so yh ... Anyways why you perver injects?? Am i right when i say its more yowards hair loss and acne and gyno then h drol? Thanks

?? Guys wooo why is every1 think im 17 lmfso i wish!! Im 21 n i hate it dont want yo grow old 9 years and im 30 ha! Anyways guys yh im 21 ny b day is 4 of the 5th 1990 lmao so yh ... Anyways why you perver injects?? Am i right when i say its more yowards hair loss and acne and gyno then h drol? Thanks

The way you talk makes me think you are not even 16.

IML Gear Cream!
Bro their is no oral vs injectable you shouldn't even be considering orals unless running some form of injectable test

Im not good at spelling to much bro and im on iphone my thumbs big! So stop being a punk

Im talking about h drol and test bro

After reading some posts by you, it sounds like your discussion should not be about AAS, but it should be about proper nutrition, and a solid training program. Just my 2 cents

Read the stinking rules. If you want advice, list your stats. You tell us you're 21 yrs old but what about: height/weight/BF/Diet, etc??

By the way, iphone or no iphone, there should be NO apostrophes in "orals" or "injectables." Apostrophes indicate possessive as in something belongs to or is property of something else.

Ok ok man jezz lol im 5,6 180bls traingin a year and a half umm yh im just realy trying to get it out there as people say test is so much easyer and safer

Ok ok man jezz lol im 5,6 180bls traingin a year and a half umm yh im just realy trying to get it out there as people say test is so much easyer and safer

It is.
But really you should get 3 years of good solid training in before going for AAS.
Reason being your still getting noob gains.

IML Gear Cream!
of course it's hard. that's what makes it worthwhile. if it was easy, every tom, dick and harry would do it.

Lmao i no i no but yh ok lol ima do it i will do a cycle soon thonthanks

you just sound completely uneducated, especially about gear. stick around here using the search button for many nights till your eyes hurt from so much reading.

Na bro your right about the gear, but i know agood bit about ph's spesh h drol as iv been reading about it for months i know a good dose is 75mg ( 3 pills ) i know a 5 week cycle is ideal and that it converts to a steriod called d bol its very dry mild compared to others but still has risks i know a serm is needed followed by pct assist and c supress also drink plenty of water eat more or in my case id be doing a recomp diet

I know you guys know ya shit and are trying to helpi sY .. Weere all dead in 2012 so y nt??? Lmso joking! Na but im not going to rush in to this for sure .... I might nt even want to do a cycle by christmas lol

Back