• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Oh god, no...

DOMS

Metrosexual
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
An entire site dedicated to nothing but making tasty burgers.

Cheese & Burger Society

drooling-homer-simpson.jpg

An entire site dedicated to nothing but making tasty burgers.

Cheese & Burger Society

drooling-homer-simpson.jpg

Finally, I've found a group of people with the same affinity for the cheeseburger as I have. Maybe, it could be considered an affliction, but damn, it sure is a tasty habit to have!

All hail the cheeseburger! :winkfinger:

hmm, on 2 shakes and one big meal a day i could have one of these every day. so far nothing beats a blue cheese bacon burger but some of these look like serious contenders. :thinking:

The Boss, The Pioneer, and The Havana all look good. :daydream:

Oh god, no...

Ouuhhh, cheeseburgers, ohhh nooo, The sign of the apocalypse is here.

LOL, such a metrosexual, getting worked up over nothing. Too funny.

I'm sure there's a gay website out there that has the kind of meat you're craving. :shrug:

Last edited:
Finally, I've found a group of people with the same affinity for the cheeseburger as I have. Maybe, it could be considered an affliction, but damn, it sure is a tasty habit to have!

All hail the cheeseburger! :winkfinger:

Fuck the cats, I can haz cheezburger.

DOM confuses me too. Maybe he's been in a van too long I guess.

Well hated has been banned, wonder what his next screen name will be :roflmao:

I make mini-turkey burgers with taro roll buns, maui onion dressing, spinach(raw not that soggy crap Popeye eats, and those little footbal shaped tomatoes sliced length wise, sometimes I put a slice of smoked cheddar or swiss to make it better....

Back