• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Man sentenced to 3 years in steroid distribution case

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!

Article courtesy of Reuters

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - A man prosecutors say manufactured steroids at one of the largest underground steroid labs ever found in the United States and sold them on the Internet was sentenced on Monday to three years in federal prison.

Warren Abramson, 33, pleaded guilty in January to five counts of possession with intent to distribute anabolic steroids, maintaining a drug-related premises and possessing unregistered firearm silencers.

Abramson was indicted by a federal grand jury last June on charges stemming from a 2007 raid of his home in the Los Angeles suburb of Compton, where authorities say they uncovered a clandestine steroid lab and made one of the largest steroid seizures in U.S. history.

Investigators found more than 6.5 kilograms (14.3 pounds) of anabolic steroids, which translates into more than a quarter million doses, said Thom Mrozek, spokesman for the U.S. Attorney's Office in Los Angeles.

Also found were numerous firearms, three silencers and thousands of rounds of ammunition, Mrozek said.

Mrozek said Abramson remained a fugitive following the indictment, until he was arrested in Las Vegas in September while attempting to purchase firearms.

(Reporting by Dan Whitcomb; Editing by Jerry Norton)

6.5kg of powder... that PD is getting jacked!!!

That's a lot of juice

Article courtesy of Reuters

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - A man prosecutors say manufactured steroids at one of the largest underground steroid labs ever found in the United States and sold them on the Internet was sentenced on Monday to three years in federal prison.

Warren Abramson, 33, pleaded guilty in January to five counts of possession with intent to distribute anabolic steroids, maintaining a drug-related premises and possessing unregistered firearm silencers.

Abramson was indicted by a federal grand jury last June on charges stemming from a 2007 raid of his home in the Los Angeles suburb of Compton, where authorities say they uncovered a clandestine steroid lab and made one of the largest steroid seizures in U.S. history.

Investigators found more than 6.5 kilograms (14.3 pounds) of anabolic steroids, which translates into more than a quarter million doses, said Thom Mrozek, spokesman for the U.S. Attorney's Office in Los Angeles.

Also found were numerous firearms, three silencers and thousands of rounds of ammunition, Mrozek said.

Mrozek said Abramson remained a fugitive following the indictment, until he was arrested in Las Vegas in September while attempting to purchase firearms.

(Reporting by Dan Whitcomb; Editing by Jerry Norton)

A true gangster. ;)

During the press conference that ensued...

"Yes, Mr. Mrozek, how did you determine how many doses were in the 6.5 kilograms you confiscated?"

"Easy, I just asked the guys down at LAPD what doses they're on at the moment, then I took the average."

IML Gear Cream!
6.5kg = 250,000 doses?

Well let's take test prop
100mg/ml 1kg=10,000ml
1ml=1 dose (maybe)
10,000 x 6.5 = 65,000 doses...

So unless a dose equals .25ml then this statement is complete bullshit

5"10
195lbs

Currently cycle:
Cruising on 250mg Test Cyp/week.

fuck the damn juice, why the hell does he have suppressors? what the fuck, lol
does anyone have a picture of this dude???, I bet he is small as hell, lol
I buy cool guns and shit because I am to lazy to work out. I am cool with my homemade suppressor, lol

Back