• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Mobile phones soon required to receive, display White House propaganda messages

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Mobile phones soon required to receive, display White House propaganda messages by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger (NaturalNews) If you’re tired of all the half-truths, the propaganda and the complete disinformation that has been spewing from the White House for at least the last twelve years, you can always turn off your television. Switch off [...]

Read More...

I can easily ignore propaganda. Too bad most others can not.

I can easily ignore propaganda. Too bad most others can not.
^ another troll. Look at his rep. But as far as im concerned with this it just pisses me off. The government has to get their hands involved in every little god damn thing :pissed:

The fact that you can't turn it off is frightening to me. One more way the government seems hell bent when it comes to taking away individual freedom of choice. Hopefully the reaction will be consumer outrage, and the whole idea will go down in flames.

^ another troll. Look at his rep. But as far as im concerned with this it just pisses me off. The government has to get their hands involved in every little god damn thing :pissed:

You know what pisses me off, louts who don't even know me rushing to criticize.

You know what pisses me off, louts who don't even know me rushing to criticize.
How will you "ignore the propaganda" if you have a mobile phone and cannot turn the updates off? Exactly. Your another troll who "speaks the truth" and thinks another cant handle it. But in all honesty, your just being an arrogant

I don't waste time gawking at propaganda. I'm on the phone to dial and talk afterall. Duh.

I don't waste time gawking at propaganda. I'm on the phone to dial and talk afterall. Duh.
Bottom line is you cannot completely ignore it. You still would have to at least delete the updates

what about iphone secretly tracking your location? all day everyday.

Friggen big brother.

I dont know if the word propaganda is necessary. If I was in NYC I would like to know if I have to run and GTFO to save my life.

I agree our own people are the best security. Like when that guy saw a strange van parked in time square that ended up having propane and fertilizer and shit in it meant to explode but it was a dud.

The cool part was that the guy who alerted the authorities was a Vietnam vet.

Im more concerned about private companies like the iPhone and portable devices, including home PCs tracking you, collecting data on where I am and what web pages I visit.

Im not paranoid over it. It's like on the television, "this is only a test" emergency alert system. Or even the Alarm towers 50 miles out for nuclear power plants.

"The Internet is the last place on Earth where you can get truthful information about what’s really happening. That is exactly why it will be targeted for a shutdown during the next big crisis to strike America."
Just because its on the net doesnt make it true. Wiki for example, try to use Wiki as a source reference for an written paper at a University and hand it in. Your professor wont accept it.
I do believe the net will be the way to shut down a country. We've become so relent on technology you dont even remember phone #'s. Remember when you knew everyones number? It was before cell phones.

Taking down a country has already happen using the net.

Hackers Take Down the Most Wired Country in Europe

Hackers Take Down the Most Wired Country in Europe

Edit: Twitter, Facebook and Youtube helped take down and free Egypt and It also helped spread the word about the "Green Party" revolt in Iran. It is our greatest strength but is also our Achilles heel.

Last edited:
Like when that guy saw a strange van parked in time square that ended up having propane and fertilizer and shit in it meant to explode but it was a dud.

Thats when this text message alert system would have come in handy.

*ding* THIS IS NOT A TEST. THOSE WITH IN (such and such area/distance) TIMES SQUARE SHOULD EMINENTLY HEAD AWAY, TO, FROM, TOWARDS( north south east west where ever). A POTENTIAL THREAT HAS BEEN UNCOVERED AND SHOULD HEAD FOR THE NEAREST BUNKER.

You know some shit like that.

Yes there are still nuclear bunkers all over NYC. Ive lived there several years.

How can that sound like propaganda? That to me sounds like a society doing its best to save the lives their innocent citizens.

he's not another troll, he's the same troll.
wow thats even more sad. thanks for the heads up though. It seems like people would have better things to do with their life

wow thats even more sad. thanks for the heads up though. It seems like people would have better things to do with their life

many years ago i met this mental patient in Augusta. he was a young guy in a wedding dress asking people to throw garbage at him. some people are just plain desperate for any type of attention.

Back