• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

5 People...5 Weeks..THE BULK STARTS HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Pain

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Assuming Leslie and w8 are in, and myself.....we are looking for two more people!

Starting date: 11/26/02
Ending date 12/31/02....morning of (so 35 days inclusive)

Rules

1) Women must gain a minimum of 5 "clean" pounds!
2) Man/men must gain 8 or more "clean" pounds!
(no cheating on weigh-ins with water or gorging)

3) Either gender MUST drink at least 5 liters per day

4) w8 MUST be reported on Tuesdays....before water (one meal is OK)

5) Meals...cheats...confessions...MUST be reported daily, weekend meals may be reported on Monday, vacation meals must be logged in upon return

6) suggestions

Do we have a Bulk ladies and gentlemen? :D :p

DP

Last edited:
I wish I could bulk with you guys. :(

No journal is complete without "before and after" pictures! :eyebrow:

So, DP you cut is done?

Great time to bulk doing the holiday season... I wish I could join too!

Originally posted by Dr. Pain
Assumming Leslie and w8 are in, and myself.....we are looking for two more people!

DP

Geezus...you're gonna be like 230 soon :eek2:

K...I'm in ..obviously :p..just posted pics in my journal for you too :D

Re: Re: 5 People...5 Weeks..THE BULK STARTS HERE!

Originally posted by w8lifter
Assumming Leslie and w8 are in, and myself.....we are looking for two more people!

DP

Geezus...you're gonna be like 230 soon :eek2:

K...I'm in ..obviously :p..just posted pics in my journal for you too :D

Well 225-230......Today, looking cut and vascular as I tore Paris and Mr. Paris a new set of arms..........I decided "for sure" that at the w8 I been running....I'm not fat at all...and could afford 5 weeks and whatever may come! :D

A side note....it's amazing what a few UP People can do to a gym's energy. I drove the "Lion King" to a Personal Best as I spotted his squats....I ridiculed the "ultimate fighter guy" to "growl" (and fucking put out).....and We gave the SLB's a new definition of what 'EFFORT' is!

Even got bowed to upon leaving LOL :D

DP

Last edited:
Originally posted by lina
No journal is complete without "before and after" pictures! :eyebrow:

So, DP you cut is done?

Great time to bulk doing the holiday season... I wish I could join too!

Lina....I look about the same as the pics in Mama's Boy's Journal......Maybe bigger because a few more cuts

w8's are in her Journal :p

Leslie as I understand it, is too big to fit on the screen! :D :D

SO why don't you join us??? I will help w/everyone's programs...both nutrtional and training! :addedperk?: :)

DP

DP, do you have any torso shots where you're not wearing a vest?

IML Gear Cream!
Lina....I look about the same as the pics in Mama's Boy's Journal......Maybe bigger because a few more cuts

w8's are in her Journal :p

Leslie as I understand it, is too big to fit on the screen! :D :D

SO why don't you join us??? I will help w/everyone's programs...both nutrtional and training! :addedperk?: :)

DP

I am on a cut right now.... but if you decide to do this again... say next year in 2003... I'd definitely join your 5-some! :D

What is after 5 weeks... A cut?

I think Rob should join you all... would be fun to watch!

And what's stopping you? :lol:

First two are IN! :D:D:D

DP

Not lean enough to start bulking. :(

Alright I'm in. But I'm super drunk right now so does it count???

Mwah haha. I say it does and I'm sticking with it. I plan on gaining 5lb of lean body mass only. No body fat. I rarely retain water (probably cuz I pee every 20 min). I'm going home for Christmas from Dec.21/02 - Jan. 3/03. But I will be at the gym there. I haven't been at my old stomping grounds back home for almost 3 years so I'm excited. This will be good. Basically I want to gain muscle and no fat cuz I gotta look real good. And since I'm getting my "boobs" March 10th I have to gain as much lean mass as possible before I take a month off for recovery.

I'll take my weight, measurements and bodyfat on Tuesday.

I am not giving up alcohol during this phase. We'll have to add that into the equation. Just being honest. I'm gonna be home during peak alcohol season so I can't quit, and right now I'm in training... :) My diet's always clean, though I don't always eat as many cals as I should. Feedback is always appreciated though. :)

My diet is more high carb than fats and it works well for me, except when cutting. Fruit is a big fave and I still stay very lean. People in the gym always ask if I'm competing soon cuz I stay so lean.

DP and w8, if you guys will oblige, pump all the info you can give me my way.

I am not afraid to train hard or heavy. I love it!!! And will push the limits.

DP if you say sqaut, squat I shall at whatever weight you think I should!!!

As far as abs go mine are always there so I'm not too concerned about them. My main concern is bringing out my quads,hammies and calves. My upper body (especially shoulders, bis and tris - my strong points) have no problem. For some reason I don't seem to have the same pain tolerance to train my legs as I do my upper body. I find my legs respond well to running and endurance exercises, but I don't like endurance exercises much. I like to train heavy.

I love cardio! Just never do it cuz I don't have time.

Alright, there's my drunken input. But I'm GAME!!!

Hello all. I would love to increase my lbm. Mochy mentioned not being lean enough to bulk. How lean do I have to be to play? Also I teach cardio kickboxing classes 3 x/week. Is that too much cardio for a true bulk?

Originally posted by mochy
Not lean enough to start bulking. :(

Yes you are! *thinking of the kick-ass picture* Jodi...it'll be a nice change, mentally and physically, I think you should do it :)

Originally posted by CLPgold

As far as abs go mine are always there so I'm not too concerned about them. My main concern is bringing out my quads,hammies and calves. My upper body (especially shoulders, bis and tris - my strong points) have no problem. For some reason I don't seem to have the same pain tolerance to train my legs as I do my upper body. I find my legs respond well to running and endurance exercises, but I don't like endurance exercises much. I like to train heavy.

I think you should bring your legs up yes, but IMO, you should work on widening your lats a touch and capping your shoulders...that would bring more symmetry to your physique, important for competition. Of course depends on what you want to compete in next year...your legs as they are now (or..how I remember them I should say) are great for fitness modelling but if you plan on doing MM then I'd say bring them up a bit. Capping your shoulders off would help your placing in both fitness modeling and BB though. :)

Originally posted by karategirl
Hello all. I would love to increase my lbm. Mochy mentioned not being lean enough to bulk. How lean do I have to be to play? Also I teach cardio kickboxing classes 3 x/week. Is that too much cardio for a true bulk?

Well, ideally you want to be happy w/ your physique right now in terms of BF because you will gain a little BF. Mochy is definitely lean enough to do a 5-lb gain. Not much we can do about the kickboxing, and I don't plan to skip mine either, just make sure you eat enough to compensate for the activity. :)

DP....this was a good idea..thank you.

Do we have to have skinfolds done?

Originally posted by karategirl
I'm never happy with the bf. I guess I'm out :(

Well...DP's diets are a lot different than most diets....you tend to be a lot harder on them, even when taking in more than maintenance. Why don't you post your current diet here and depending on what it's like, you could actually be a little harder during your bulk. Hell we could even set you up on a maintenance diet or cutting diet and probably add LBM...we've done that before :D

You know I've been lurking around and I have been trying to fool around with what you and DP do nutritionally but I'm not really sure if I'm nailing it.
i.e. this mornings breakfast
1whole egg
4 whites
1oz. pepper jack cheese
green pep and onion (cooked in olive oil)
3/4 cup frozen unsweeted blue berries

I have had good success with the "old" clean way of eating. You've seen my old pre comp journal. But I really would like to learn this for my own benefit as well as my clients. I'd like to try to maintain/cut and add lbm. I'm definatly up new work out and a new challenge. If you think it can be done, count me in.

IML Gear Cream!
Well, I'd join y'all but I am just finishing a 6 week bulk next week. So far I am up 15 pounds. :)

I am going to do a quick mini cut than continue bulking after the new year -- so basically, I am on a completely opposite schedule.

Anyway, it'll be fun to watch. So whats the prize?

Hey Guys,

I agree with everyone..this is going to be fun to watch!

Well, ideally you want to be happy w/ your physique right now in terms of BF because you will gain a little BF. Mochy is definitely lean enough to do a 5-lb gain. Not much we can do about the kickboxing, and I don't plan to skip mine either, just make sure you eat enough to compensate for the activity. :)

* I am NOT happy with my BF right now (as you all know due a LENGTHY irresponsible post-contest binge) However, I will still do the bulk. The extra weight I have put on and all the extra carbs :grin: I have ingested have let me "throw some weight" around like never before! I did 2 sets 25lb DB curls for 8 reps...a weight I barely got 2 reps on and I did 35lb DB Shoulder Press for 7 reps, WITHOUT help, this was a wieght I'd get 2 or 3 asssisted reps:D
So I am content with carrying a lil layer o BF for now. I know I will pay for it durting my cut, but when cutting I am ALL OR NOTHING, so should be alright.....

*ahem....W8, this was my idea:D :p
Originally posted by Leslie2196
Me?! She was MY example (sorry W8:grin: )
Come on W8, we both got suckered into the sweet tooth thing (me worst than you:grin: ) Remember all the PM's ya sent me, about post contest binges and fat asses. We have worked so hard to get where we are, we cannot blow it on sugar and cashews!! Ok girl, I say we bulk together. Maybe a lil friendly contest between us? I dunno, I need some more motivation sicne there is no show date playing in my head! What do ya say?

DP what do u think???

* I am NOT happy with my BF right now (as you all know due a LENGTHY irresponsible post-contest binge) However, I will still do the bulk. The extra weight I have put on and all the extra carbs :grin: I have ingested have let me "throw some weight" around like never before! I did 2 sets 25lb DB curls for 8 reps...a weight I barely got 2 reps on and I did 35lb DB Shoulder Press for 7 reps, WITHOUT help, this was a wieght I'd get 2 or 3 asssisted reps:D
So I am content with carrying a lil layer o BF for now. I know I will pay for it durting my cut, but when cutting I am ALL OR NOTHING, so should be alright.....

*ahem....W8, this was my idea:D :p

Yes....it was...and I lost the post that would have beat you to it (see reply in w8's Journal).....I've just embellished it! :D

Leslie.......I'm gald you didn't see the "Picture" comment! :laugh:...YET :eek"

DP

Originally posted by Twin Peak
Well, I'd join y'all but I am just finishing a 6 week bulk next week. So far I am up 15 pounds. :)

I am going to do a quick mini cut than continue bulking after the new year -- so basically, I am on a completely opposite schedule.

Anyway, it'll be fun to watch. So whats the prize?

No prizes.....we don't want to encourage "Runway Leslie Style Eating"....This is a CLEAN BULK! Achieve the "Objective" and you've won. :D

We will know how Clean a person is by their meal postings!

And while measurements are not necessary, some may want to track "abdominal girth" :D :p

DP

Last edited:
Yes....it was...and I lost the post that would have beat you to it (see reply in w8's Journal).....I've just embellished it! :D

Leslie.......I'm gald you didn't see the "Picture" comment! :laugh:...YET :eek"

DP

Yea, yea .....

I DID see the pic comment, only it was yesterday and I forgot about it.Thanks for reminding me:teeth:

I will have you know, the only part of me to big to fit in the screen are my boobies.......and, um....er, maybe my ASS... :grin:

SO, what are you saying???? Should I do a cut before this bulk? To get off the lard??

:bawling:

Do we have to have skinfolds done?

Your Welcome! :D

No skinfolds......see above for optional waistline tracking! :p

(a note to those that saw what a successful cluter fuck "The Game" was at ABC....we are limiting the field to 5 participants......not competitors....everyone supports everyone)

DP

Yea, yea .....

I DID see the pic comment, only it was yesterday and I forgot about it.Thanks for reminding me:teeth:

I will have you know, the only part of me to big to fit in the screen are my boobies.......and, um....er, maybe my ASS... :grin:

SO, what are you saying???? Should I do a cut before this bulk? To get off the lard??

:bawling:

No....don't change anything.......just have a BW ready Tueday! :D

DP

Originally posted by CLPgold
Alright I'm in. But I'm super drunk right now so does it count???

Mwah haha. I say it does and I'm sticking with it. I plan on gaining 5lb of lean body mass only. No body fat. I rarely retain water (probably cuz I pee every 20 min). I'm going home for Christmas from Dec.21/02 - Jan. 3/03. But I will be at the gym there. I haven't been at my old stomping grounds back home for almost 3 years so I'm excited. This will be good. Basically I want to gain muscle and no fat cuz I gotta look real good. And since I'm getting my "boobs" March 10th I have to gain as much lean mass as possible before I take a month off for recovery.

I'll take my weight, measurements and bodyfat on Tuesday.

I am not giving up alcohol during this phase. We'll have to add that into the equation. Just being honest. I'm gonna be home during peak alcohol season so I can't quit, and right now I'm in training... :) My diet's always clean, though I don't always eat as many cals as I should. Feedback is always appreciated though. :)

My diet is more high carb than fats and it works well for me, except when cutting. Fruit is a big fave and I still stay very lean. People in the gym always ask if I'm competing soon cuz I stay so lean.

DP and w8, if you guys will oblige, pump all the info you can give me my way.

I am not afraid to train hard or heavy. I love it!!! And will push the limits.

I love cardio! Just never do it cuz I don't have time.

Alright, there's my drunken input. But I'm GAME!!!

Hell Fuck Yeah....now rub off on w8! :D

CLP....not having time for cardio is gr8...perfect for what we are doing.

Fruit can stay....apples, grapefruit and berries are better than most...

And for you especially.....I know some awesome mixed drinks using fruity protien drinks and distilled spirits (do you like Pina Colada?)......we can make an alcohol laidened MRP for you LOL :GEEZ:

SO...YOUR IN! :D

NEXT :p

DP

Awe what the hell, I'm on a quest to gain more mass. So why not go for this. So what all are required on tuesday other than just W8?

I'm in if everybody lets me. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back