• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The battle of the "Beers"! American, Canadian or International!

Pick your POISON!

• Budweiser, Bud Light- Busch

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Labbats/Sleeman's

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Beck's Light or Dark

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Guinness

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Heineken

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • La Terrible (Nice Beer name!)

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Milwaukee's Best (in honor of Tank and Beka!)

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Carnegie Porter (in honor of Nike_girl)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hitachino Nest White Ale (in honor of Kuso)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 10 33.3%

• Total voters
D

david

IML Gear Cream!
Unfortunately, I can only list 10 but I did make a "other" selection. This poll is slightly different than the other.

So here's your scenario's.

- Your opposite sex is with you and you just met him/her (3rd date) and you want to relax as much as possible because him/her is GOING home with you tonight! Yeeeeahhhhh boyyyeeee!

- Yeah, it's hot outside and inside and need a cool one.

- Work SUCKS like usual and you want to wind down!!!!

PS. There is ONLY beer!

ICEHOUSE was mine but due to the last poll I realized a lot of people didn't know what an Icehouse was.

I've had a LOT of GOOD luck with this BEER.... ya know what I mean?

You would have better luck with "La Terrible"it only takes one and your BLATO!!!(DRUNK/out of control...):teeth:

Originally posted by Dero
You would have better luck with "La Terrible"it only takes one and your BLATO!!!(DRUNK/out of control...):teeth:

OK Mister! How come you omitted that from YOUR poll? :finger: :yell:

According to sources that La Terrible is VERY popular?!?! :confused:

Coors all the way
I took the tour the it is an awesome place

Coors was a good rememberance for me. Coors Gold, I think? I got my first experience with this hot cheerleader in High School over Coors! :thumb:

For the last 2 1/2 years my fave beer has been Labatt Blue Light. Why? Cuz it tastes sweet and doesn't give hangovers.

BTW, I'm going to another Labatt Party - their Christmas one this time- on Dec.10/02. Yippppeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

stella artois

IML Gear Cream!
Stella? Then at least have the decency to go fol Jupiler or Maes, man! :D

Mine would be Duvel (another fine Belgian Beer!) :thumb:

NEWCASTLE! All other beers suck in comparison.

I'm surprised you didn't say, "Longtrail" I think that's what it's called. I thought you liked Heffenreffer! :lol:

Not a beer guy, but both the US and Canada produce some good liquors. Thank you Canada for seagrams and crown, but doubly for Crown Special Reserve :thumb:
But we've got Jim Beam, Jack D, and Gentleman Jack :D

awww... screw it ... alcohol is good :D

where's mexico! gotta love Corona :lick: and put a slice of lime in it mmmmmm:)

My fav is "Okocim" but you can rarely get it in a bar so I end up with Becks, Stella, Heineken (in that order depending on what's available)

Tuborg is the only beer I actually spat out it was so bad.

Dero: Don't you guys also get "La Fin Du Monde" up there?

Originally posted by crunch
My fav is "Okocim" but you can rarely get it in a bar so I end up with Becks, Stella, Heineken (in that order depending on what's available)

Tuborg is the only beer I actually spat out it was so bad.

Dero: Don't you guys also get "La Fin Du Monde" up there?
Yes,all brewed at Robert Charlebois' micro-brewry...
That's another one that will knock you out after ONE BEER!!!
greenguy.gif

7 or 8 %

IML Gear Cream!
Screw that poll :flipoff:
You didnt even put 1 Aussie beer in< the best beer in the world!!
You even put Bud in?? That's the crapiest drink i've ever tasted full stop!!

Originally posted by peetrips
Screw that poll :flipoff:
You didnt even put 1 Aussie beer in< the best beer in the world!!
You even put Bud in?? That's the crapiest drink i've ever tasted full stop!!

what do u reckon is the best? crown lager or hahn premium i reckon

I've brewed beer for the last two years and have gotten one batch very near 9% alcohol content. It was a 'clone' beer of Paulaner, which is a wonderful German wheat beer.

Other than my own, I absolutely LOVE German beers. And I ain't talkin' Heiniken or Beck's, either.

True beer lovers out there; go to the local boozery and ask if they have any German Hefe Weizen or just Weizen beers. Most people like them quite a bit. Traditionally servered with a lemon slice in it.

Originally posted by Vai Fan
I've brewed beer for the last two years and have gotten one batch very near 9% alcohol content. It was a 'clone' beer of Paulaner, which is a wonderful German wheat beer.

Other than my own, I absolutely LOVE German beers. And I ain't talkin' Heiniken or Beck's, either.

True beer lovers out there; go to the local boozery and ask if they have any German Hefe Weizen or just Weizen beers. Most people like them quite a bit. Traditionally servered with a lemon slice in it.
Heinekken is not German,it's brewed in Holland,they get their water from the holland canals
:barf: :barf: :barf:

Ah, so the truth is out, I'm a dumbass! I've never cared for that beer, even though many pals swear by it. I'll have to pass on the info about the water source to those guys now.

Ever try a Belgian Lambic beer? It's quite sour...sorry, but I find it nasty.

Originally posted by Dero
Heinekken is not German,it's brewed in Holland,they get their water from the holland canals
:barf: :barf: :barf:

I take it that Holland Canals are nasty?

Look at all the boats that are on it,everybody that lives by the canal dumps their garbage in it...
Maybe that is their "SECRET INGREDIENT":shrug:

Originally posted by coleman
what do u reckon is the best? crown lager or hahn premium i reckon
Sorry Cole i missed the reply
Yeah Crownies and Hahn premium are awesome, but most Aussie beers are great, Hahn ice, VB, Melbourne Bitter, Carlton cold.
Cant stand any of the Tooheys though!! :barf:

Bump. My way of getting Crash to drink again! :lol: Yeah, he's gone cold turkey! :rolleyes:

Back