• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Theres Something Floating In My Euro-Pharm Tren Ace, Is This Normal???

dav1dg90

JuIcE HeAd GoRiLLa
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was just looking at my Tren and it looks like there is something floating in most of the vials. It's almost like what dust would look like floating around in some type of liquid. Im not concerned at all!!!! My first thought was it must be just what Tren does because when I shake it the foggyness or whatever it is was gone. The quality and everything else looks great and was surprised on how smooth and clean it was!!!! So if anyone has any info or any ideas please let me know. Thanks bro's....:winkfinger:

I've seen expired gear crash and separate. But if shit is floating in your vile I wouldn't use it. At best I would bake it to try to sterilize it then filter it.

I'm not sure why you would not be concerned. Just as a thought, what if a UGL chemist contaminated a vial on accident. Then you inject it into your body? Just saying....

You have no idea what that substance is.

Bro I've done tren many many times and never does it have something floating around like you stated. I would not inject that into myself if was you. Ask for your money back or find another source

Gear can sometimes can crystallize ( fall out)

Had 1 Masteron do this. All you do is microwave a cup of water for 4 minutes

Then drop cold bottle in their and stir every minute for 33 seconds ( or shake with hand)

do this 4-5 times and it will re-dissipate

Gear can sometimes can crystallize ( fall out)

Had 1 Masteron do this. All you do is microwave a cup of water for 4 minutes

Then drop cold bottle in their and stir every minute for 33 seconds ( or shake with hand)

do this 4-5 times and it will re-dissipate

More often than not, this wont be a permanent fix. If it was me, I would replace it.

Sorry bro's I must of phrased it wrong!!!!! It's not actually something like inside the oil, it's when I put it up to the light you can see like a fog spot and im thinking it was just putting it up to the light made it not compltely see through or even the lettering on the vial maybe it look like something and like I said when shaking it goes back to normal!!! Trust me if I thought there was something in it I WOULDN'T BE INJECTING!!!!! I trust Z and know he wouldn't send me gear that possibly had something inside it, and also I figured I would go with the Pharm-Grade Euro Tren-Ace 2ml vials trying to be as safe as possible and good quality Tren hoping to keep the cough away and possibly lessen sides!!!!! So again sorry if there was a missunderstanding with how I wrote my question and am just looking for possiblities of the cause why light or whatever it is could do that... Thanks:winkfinger:

More often than not, this wont be a permanent fix. If it was me, I would replace it.

its permanent when you add it to a mix

let say i shoot 300 mgs of Masteron a week and 700 test

if my Mast falls out, as long as I heat it, and pull that re formed solution in and add it to my test for the week in its own bottle it holds

:daydream:

It seems like too much work, if i did get a crashed gear i would ask for a replacement also.
If the gear crashed in my possession than its a whole other story.

at one point i saw something floating in Z' 20ml sust too, i threw 1/4 of it in the trash and left it at that. probly just something from the rubber top. since trying Z i received some ampoule's of deca and sust (not from Z), i posted pics in the TOUCHDOWN thread, and those amps never have anything floating inside, unless u break it and glass falls in it, i havnt had a prob with it though. maybe u should buy amps.

just my 2 cents. i read this thread so i started stalking my vials. i have sust and tren from another lab. hard to see because they're a piss color but neither have any shit floating around. i have test e from z. it's easier to see because it's a clear color but that is clean as well. but the masteron from z that i've been pinning for near 3 weeks has two little dark specs in it. i don't think i see crystals or anything. just that. though to be totally honest, i'm going to continue to pin it.

this is uncommon guys, for gear that is painless it rarely falls out of solution do to low ba etc

PM z for any issues

If you are seeing what I " think" you are seeing- I have had my prescription from the RX look like that. Hard to determine exatly what you are saying- but I have had two jugs of watson crash like that- and I just ran them under hot water. But- see what Z has to say also

if there is shit floating in the gear u def should b a lil concerned ...tell Z or pm him and maybe u send it back to him if there is shit floating around in it im sure it would concern Z and he might have to check on one of his chemist and make sure they are performing clean and safe ...im sure Z will take care of it right at the source wit his chemist if there is a problem...I HOPE

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks guys, Z man Pmed me and we will get this sorted out!!! Like always Great Service!!!!!!:winkfinger:

Wow real impressed how the sponser reacted to the op..this thread says a lot about a person/sponser..you uncle z guys got a good thing going

Here is what I am talking about!!! Z told me to take pics so I did and you can see exactly what my concerns are!!!! Let me know what you guys think I should do...:winkfinger:

Back