• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ashton Kutcher hints about replacing Sheen on "Two and a Half Men"

Curt James

Elite Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ashton Kutcher hints about replacing Sheen on "Two and a Half Men"
By Alan Duke, CNN
UPDATED: 02:51 AM EDT 05.13.11

Ashton Kutcher teased Twitter followers Thursday night about reports that he'll join the "Two and a Half Men" cast to fill the gap left by Charlie Sheen's departure.

The actor tweeted this riddle to his 6,659,567 followers: "what's the square root of 6.25?" The answer is 2.5, as in "two and a half."

Kutcher's posting may the best clue amid silence from CBS, the network that airs the hit sitcom, and Warner Bros., the studio where the show is produced. They've both responded with "no comment" to CNN calls about a Kutcher contract.

Entertainment industry publications, including The Hollywood Reporter, are calling it a done deal, citing unidentified sources close to the negotiations.Kutcher, who gained his early fame on a TV sitcom -- "That 70's Show" -- has more recently been seen on the big screen. His last film was "No Strings Attached," which hit theaters in January.

He's also made his mark as a TV executive producer, most notably for MTV's hidden camera show "Punk'd."While Kutcher gives fans a math quiz, the equation he's watching could involve his paycheck. Sheen, who is embroiled in a lawsuit over his sudden dismissal from the show, was earning a reported $2 million for each episode.

Producers have been scrambling in recent weeks to find a replacement for Sheen to keep one of TV's highest-rated sitcoms on the air for another year.

From CNN.com

i want emilio esteves to do it.

i'll no longer watch it without charlie.......it's like a remake almost now....and remakes suck!!!......plus charlie made that show....he can't be replaced.....boycott!!!

But he's a lowlife piece of shit who should be found dead. Anyone who is that obsessed with himself and talks as much shit as he does is straight DOUCHE!

But he's a lowlife piece of shit who should be found dead. Anyone who is that obsessed with himself and talks as much shit as he does is straight DOUCHE!

Is it that you've watched a show with a main character you didn't like or is it that you're talking about a character on a show you haven't watched?

Is it that you've watched a show with a main character you didn't like or is it that you're talking about a character on a show you haven't watched?

:hmmm:...:thinking:...:wits:

Not that I watch the show, but Charlie is Charlie... can't be replaced.

I hope Charlie comes back to the show though. I'm having a hard time see Ashton as the lead. But then again, the writing on the show is pretty sharp. So who knows?

IML Gear Cream!
I'm just charmed to see a math-tweet was how Kutcher leaked the news. (You can ditch engineering, but geek is a stain you can't wash off!)

Thought his comment was directed at Charlie Sheen and not the character at all.

Who is winning now? :lol: Ashton was fricken funny on that 70's show. I hope he hasn't lost that appeal :D

They should've cancelled the show like, 5 years ago. It's horseshit. Theres only so many times you can use the following three jokes:

1. Charlie is a man whore. Somehow comes out on top despite doing all the morally wrong things. Cheeky smile.

2. Alan is neurotic as hell. Does all the morally right things, somehow ends up getting shat on and losing out to Charlie. Nerdy charm.

3. Jake is stupid. Herpaderpaderpderp i like food. Whats a <common object>? Who are you talking to?

Literally the best things about this show after the first few (legitimately great) series - Ryan Stiles. Hot chicks. Cameos.

Like i said, first few series were hilarious and well worth the re-run time.

Past that, if you look up the phrase "run it into the ground" this show will come up right alongside constant flashbacks in Family Guy, the lines "why don't you just talk to Joey/Monica/Chandler/Rachel about how you feel?" "wow, you're right!" in FRIENDS, and the characters in Scrubs all having a fear of success/trying.

I'm a big fan of the "Three Series" rule for sitcoms. Rarely can any sitcom last past this and still be great.

never really watched the show, but after all this ratings might be through the roof, I will definitely catch the new show just to see what all the fuss is about.

Back