• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Drinkin Water on Gear

IML Gear Cream!
be careful drinking too much... if i bring a water bottle to the gym this happens to me almost 100% of the time... I have read where people say they drink a gallon in the morning right when they wake up and i dont get it.. this happens to me only after drinking maybe 3 16 oz water bottles..

Water intoxication, also known as hyper-hydration, water poisoning, or overhydration, is a potentially fatal disturbance in brain functions that results when the normal balance of electrolytes in the body is pushed outside of safe limits by over-consumption of water.
Normal, healthy (physically, nutritionally and mentally) individuals have little reason to worry about accidentally consuming too much water. Nearly all deaths related to water intoxication in normal individuals have resulted either from water drinking contests, in which individuals attempt to consume large amounts of water, or long bouts of intensive exercise during which electrolytes are not properly replenished, yet excessive amounts of fluid are still consumed.[1]
Water can be considered a poison when over-consumed just like any other substance.[2] The recommendation from the medical field is to drink at least 1 to 2 liters per day[3] depending upon body mass. Water intoxication would only occur at levels far higher than that.

it can cause cardiac arryhthmia which can kill you... i always notice it when i get to my cardio my heart beats all crazyily... chest gets all tight..... needless to say i do not carry a water bottle with me at the gym anymore...

The medical field made that recommendation based on the average person, not someone training like we do. And anyone who drinks a gallon of water upon waking has problems. I drink two gallons average, throughout my whole day. I don't think anyone has said it has to be consumed first thing. And yes, water intoxication is real if one tries to consume a mass quantity of water in a short period of time. No one here is suggesting that.

not saying anyone is suggesting it... but if you an idiot like me you could be thinking your about to have a heart attack and not know what the real problem is.

but i have read " i drink a gallon in the morning and a gallon at night" and just couldnt put my head around it..

not saying anyone is suggesting it... but if you an idiot like me you could be thinking your about to have a heart attack and not know what the real problem is.

but i have read " i drink a gallon in the morning and a gallon at night" and just couldnt put my head around it..

It takes me 12-16 hours to drink two gallons. Just have to drink what you can, if it's only a gallon all day, then that's your limit. I'm 300 pounds plus, I'd dehydrate on that small an amount.

yeah just wanted to post that.. you as well as i know there are onlookers that dont post that are thinking " oh i need to go drink a gallon..thats what they do." and might try it in one sitting who knows

yeah just wanted to post that.. you as well as i know there are onlookers that dont post that are thinking " oh i need to go drink a gallon..thats what they do." and might try it in one sitting who knows

Good point, need to make sure we are caring for newbies as well.

I must be the only person I know who still drinks soda. I don't drink alcohol and I get at least a gallon of boring plain ass water a day down by 6 o clock or so most days. So I like to kick back and drink me a dr. pepper or mountain dew most days. I'm damn sure not gonna apologize for it.

soda haters :pissed:

I have one or two diet sodas a week, usually with lunch. I have maybe one beer a week, prefer to eat my calories. Everything in moderation.

I drink 2 gallons a day..and workout days it's about 3 gallons.

IML Gear Cream!
Dump question with all the water drinking are you pissing out any protien. , gear etc? I have started drinking 2gal a day I will say my joints don't hurt as much!!

Also, with all the extra sweating and fat burning qualities of gear, extra water is more than mandatory to replace all the water leaving our bodies. By noon each day, I am virutally drenched like a middle aged menopausal woman. My metabolism is fast to begin with. Compound with gear and I'm a non-stop sweating machine. Wouldn't and couldn't guzzle a whole gallon of water at once but a good two gallons of water a day for me is mandatory just to keep things balanced out.

Back