• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Creatine absorption question

CaptainNapalm

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
As an experienced user of creatine monohydrate, been using it on and off for many years, I've educated myself and experimented with the product quite extensively. However, there is one aspect of it's use that I kind of neglected and not until recently have I considered that perhaps I can get more out of creatine.

Will Brink in his video states that creatine mono should be fully dissolved in a liquid for your body to fully absorb the product. He further states that it's very time consuming, if possible at all, to dissolve creatine mono in a cold liquid while relatively quick and easy in hot beverages such as hot water or tea. He demonstrates this nicely in his video.

I've always been under the impression that as long as you wash down the powder your body uses all it's been fed but now I'm concerned that since when I use creatine mono (creapure) it's never dissolved when I drink it that perhaps I've not been reaping in it's full rewards.

Anyone know from experience anything about this absorption business of fully dissolved creatine to non dissolved?

I would assume that it being fully dissolved would be ideal, But even if you ingest the raw powder, Your body still will absorb it.

If I may ask, why haven't you switch over to CEE yet? Less of a dose required, and more is used and not wasted.

Once creatine is in the gut, the acids of the stomach will dissolve it just fine. If you use a good quality micronized creatine, it will dissolve much better in even cold liquids.

As far as CEE, I tried it and it tastes like shit. Also didn't feel or see any difference, just dreaded using it.

I used to feel bloated after taking it with apple juice postworkout. Now I will try taking it with preworkout and postworkout coffee to see what happens.

I usually just take creative mono just since it's more cost effective. Just mix it with juice or a protein shake. I actually get a good bit of it (5g) in my pre-workout drink. Dymatize xpand.

When creatine sits in water, it converts to creatinine which does a body no good. Well, it won't hurt you, it just doesn't do anything.

Just toss it back dry and chase with something to drink. I just use water. Creatine is the most butt simple sup out there, don't over think it.

Back