• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Test, Dbol Cycle Help

anabolicbro422

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am gettin ready to run my first cycle and just wanted some feedback on what ya guys think of it.

Cycle
(14weeks)

Dbol- 25-40mg ed (weeks 1-4)
Test E- 500mg (250mg 2x wk) (weeks 1-12)
Beastdrol- 20/20/30/30 (weeks 10-14)

PCT

Clomid 100/75/50/50/25 (weeks 15-19)
HCG- 250iu 2x per week (weeks 4-14)
Letrozole- 1.25mg eod (as needed)
Liver support~ 1000mg milk thistle ed (weeks1-4 & 10-14)

This is what i am thinking i will run for my first cycle in the near future. It is not set in stone so i am completely open to new thoughts. This will be my first expirience w/real gear so i am anxious to see how my body will take to it. I have had expirience with ph's such as beastdrol in the past and have an extra bottle of it lying around so i figured it would work as a solid bridge to pct. If anybody has any advice, suggestions or feedback on this i would greatly appreciate it! looking to get preped & gtg within the next couple weeks! Thanks

Stats- 6' 1'' / 188lbs / 10-12% BF

Why letro and not adex or aromasin?

I am prone to gyno and have 30/ml left from a previous cycle but like i said nothing is set in stone. Shit can be pretty harsh

Ah just checking alot of people try letro and dont relize how strong it is, you may need more dbol, i was happy at 50 mg ed

Ya I am thinking i'm going to bump it to 50mg ed, did you use it to kick start? & Ya man that letrozole is no joke, it's solid stuff but gotta watch it. was using it @ 2.5mg ed to battle some gyno and it sucked me dry. joints were god awful.

Yea i used it to kick start a test e cycle

"As Needed"? Dude, you better run an AI throughout your whole cycle, especially if you are gyno prone. Letro is not the way to go. Grab some aromasin and run it 12.5mg eod. It's cheap and very effective.

40mg of properly dosed Dbol should be gtg as your jumpstart. There is a LOT of under-dosed Dbol on the market as opposed to say - 15 years ago. In the mid 90's I only needed 20mg Dbol ED. Nowadays, I would barely notice 20mg of modern Dbol.

Ah just checking alot of people try letro and dont relize how strong it is, you may need more dbol, i was happy at 50 mg ed

I'm pretty content with just 10mg Dbol ED pre workout, but then again I'm not looking for size that's not my goal. So I guess listen to this guy if you're tryin to blow the f'k up. Otherwise you don't need to start at more than 20mg ED especially if it's your first time with the good stuffs.

40mg of properly dosed Dbol should be gtg as your jumpstart. There is a LOT of under-dosed Dbol on the market as opposed to say - 15 years ago. In the mid 90's I only needed 20mg Dbol ED. Nowadays, I would barely notice 20mg of modern Dbol.

Seems to me you should call up your dude and be like :flipoff:

IML Gear Cream!

I get caps from a UGL and their fucking powerful as shit. 50mg gives me a lot of sides, so I can normally get away with 25-35mg...believe it or not.:hmmm:

I get caps from a UGL and their fucking powerful as shit. 50mg gives me a lot of sides, so I can normally get away with 25-35mg...believe it or not.:hmmm:

This is what I'm sayin bro. These guys must be gettin their stuffs from the good ol' trusty gym chemist down at the YMCA haha. :ohyeah:

lol i was taking 50mg of human grade russian dbol

I am prone to gyno and have 30/ml left from a previous cycle but like i said nothing is set in stone. Shit can be pretty harsh

Thought this was your "First" cycle?

Oh I cannnnnnoooooottttttt wait to try that shit! I got a bunch of them for extras. I figured I would like them.

Ya i think i am going to go with the aromasin as you suggested, and use the letro to reduce bloat if need be. What week would be best to start and carry on through with the aromasin?.. And as far as the dbol, i will prbly start somewhere around 30-40mg and up the dosage if needed. Would like to keep sides to minimum.
** I am also really debating on how neccessary using HCG would really be on a cycle such as this. A lot of people are telling me I don't need to worry about using it due to cycle length? Any thoughts?

Sloppy J, ya bro this will be my first cycle using real gear. I had the gyno flare up about a month and a half after i ran a 4 week beastdrol cycle which i addressed with the letro, srry for the confusion

Ya i think i am going to go with the aromasin as you suggested, and use the letro to reduce bloat if need be. What week would be best to start and carry on through with the aromasin?.. And as far as the dbol, i will prbly start somewhere around 30-40mg and up the dosage if needed. Would like to keep sides to minimum.
** I am also really debating on how neccessary using HCG would really be on a cycle such as this. A lot of people are telling me I don't need to worry about using it due to cycle length? Any thoughts?

Start the aromasin the same time you start your cycle. It takes about a week to take full effect but you shouldn't need an AI during the first week, at least I didn't notice anything til the 2nd week with the dbol. You won't need the letro bro. Run the aromasin at 12.5mg EOD>.

I think i'm gtg I appreciate all the good info fellas. Plan on runnin straight through summer. I'll be sure to keep an up to date log while on for anyone who is interested in following. Only real issue i still have is over the hcg, necessary or no?? Can someone help me out-Thoughts?

Back