• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

received my 3rd and final package from naps today

alphabolic

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
well guys, it's been a stressful couple of months with this whole process of collecting everything i need to run my first cycle. i have to say im extremely pleased with naps. the first one came in 7 days and the next 2 both came in 5 weeks. im just thankful this whole waiting game is over and im now 9 days into my 8 week GP prop cycle at 400mg and GP anavar at 70mg ED.

im gonna see how this whole cycle and PCT goes, and see where i wanna go from there. but if/when i run another cycle, naps has a loyal customer :winkfinger:

well guys, it's been a stressful couple of months with this whole process of collecting everything i need to run my first cycle. i have to say im extremely pleased with naps. the first one came in 7 days and the next 2 both came in 5 weeks. im just thankful this whole waiting game is over and im now 9 days into my 8 week GP prop cycle at 400mg and GP anavar at 70mg ED.

im gonna see how this whole cycle and PCT goes, and see where i wanna go from there. but if/when i run another cycle, naps has a loyal customer :winkfinger:

im glad you got your stuff. looks like you got a good cycle going on there. good luck with that cycle man

Nice

Good gear great price,and supplier !:ohyeah:

Good to hear .....Good Luck with your cycle !

Kindda makes u feel like this doesn't it ? lol

FatBoyDDR.gif

FatBoyDDR.gif

HAHAHA!!!!! Oh man, that was hilarious, Fit Q- I lost it for a sec - needed that today.....Sooo, anyway, GL man w that stack man. Naps is G2G :ohyeah:

Good to hear man! :D

FatBoyDDR.gif

this is pretty close to what i looked like while doing bicep curls at the gym the other day the pumps were so awesome. that's how great being on the gear is :ohyeah:

this is pretty close to what i looked like while doing bicep curls at the gym the other day the pumps were so awesome. that's how great being on the gear is :ohyeah:
HA! :mooh::roflmao:
Hilarious alpha! And you got a good point about the pumps! They are something else.

Back