• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

cyanostane cycle help

flipmonk

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi all

I finally decided to do my first PH cycle. Before I post the planned cycle I want to give you guys some information about me so you can help me out a little better.

I'm 24 years old, 6'2 tall, 203lbs at about 12-14% bodyfat. I've been training since 3.5 years and my diet is pretty clean.

I've never done a PH cycle before and I need some help (especially concerning the pct). I'm not quite sure what results I can expect but the main thing is to stay healthy and keep the results/gains after the cycle as much as possible.

My primary goals i to shed some bodyfat and maybe add just a few pounds of muscle (if that's even possible).

------------------------------------------------------------------

CYANOSTANE CYCLE - 6 Weeks:

WEEK 1 - 4:
- Cyanostane Rx - 2 caps daily (1 cap AM / 1 cap PM)

WEEK 3 - 6:
- PES-Erase - 2 caps daily (1 cap AM / 1 cap PM) (Substitute for E-Control Rx)
- E-Pharm Testforce 2 - 2 scoops daily (Substitute for Anabolic Matrix Rx)

WEEK 1 - 8:
- Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily

PCT (Week 6-10???)
- Clomid - 75 / 50 / 50 / 25

------------------------------------------------------------------

Substitute Explanation: I live in Europe and since my brother is going to the US by the end of the week I'll have to order by wednesday so the order gets to his hotel in time. E-Control therefor won't be possible to order since it won't be released till the 20th of May. As for the 'Anabolic Matrix RX': Unfortunately the store i want to order my supps doesn't have 'Anabolic Matrix Rx'

Questions
1. Is clomid enough for pct (together with the compounds mentioned above) and how would i have to run it? 75 / 50 / 50 / 25? start after week 6?

2. Since I've never done a PH cycle before is this cycle too heavy for a beginner? Or whould it be stacked?

3. Are the substitutes a good alternative? Lockout Supplements has a lot of stuff but these were the only supplements I've heard about before.

4. How does the cycle look overall? Length, dosage etc.

5. What supplements would be good for pct such as taurine, zinc, etc. I'm not sure what is really needed.

Back