• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

worlds weather

ovr40

can't never could
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
the worlds weather is just messed up,just speaking on northern ohio,in the last 60 days we may have hade 5 or 6 days with no rain, we've broken the 100 yr flood plain and i have a fire in the woodburning stove MAY 17th, 42 degrees! really! as a roofer i'm gonna have to stand in a food line . I'm just SICK OF RAIN!!

the worlds weather is just messed up,just speaking on northern ohio,in the last 60 days we may have hade 5 or 6 days with no rain, we've broken the 100 yr flood plain and i have a fire in the woodburning stove MAY 17th, 42 degrees! really! as a roofer i'm gonna have to stand in a food line . I'm just SICK OF RAIN!!

......Move to FLA??? :winkfinger:

and you wish you lived in FL. but your not welcome here in miami fucking cracker

Your ex GF told me to stay away from FLA....ur probably right

Ur 5 foot 7 and you still run your mouth. U come up to my elbow.....

folks in Greenland have reported the sun rising 2 days earlier this year. I highly doubt the sun has moved which means the the axial tilt of the earth is increasing

folks in Greenland have reported the sun rising 2 days earlier this year. I highly doubt the sun has moved which means the the axial tilt of the earth is increasing

Yup, and with each degree we tilt, we have changes in temperature. The more tilt, the more extreme the changes become.

Canada east coast, the last 30 days we had 1 sunny day, it has been raining constantly:pissed:

it's gonna tilt till it hits the breaking point, then SPIN around like crazy!!
Throwing us into space, or at the very least, terminating 99% of life on earth...

yea

IML Gear Cream!
Tornados ravaged through Missouri last week. That is all.

Yup, and with each degree we tilt, we have changes in temperature. The more tilt, the more extreme the changes become.

scientist predict that eventually the magnetic poles will reverse. obviously this would cause massive earthquakes, tsunami's, etc. wiping out about 90% of the worlds population.

IML Gear Cream!
If you look at the history it's not the first time. Palm Sunday outbreak of 1965 and Super Outbreak of 1974... It didn't signal the end of the world nor coming cataclysms, just that nature was going through a cycle.

Not that I believe global warming is a myth, but weather fluctuates like this. I remember weather events like an almanac so I am not amazed when the weather get weird it is weird.... In 2006 we got 6 weeks of rain everyday all through March and beginning of April. We have tornadoes and water spouts on occasion even here in Hawaii, one touched down for 20 minutes in 2009 strong enough to throw a golf cart 50 feet.

I remember tornados that hit in Flat River, MO when I was 5 years old 1982 me, my 9 year old sister and 1 year old bro home alone all huddled in the closet under the stairs as we heard the windows rattling and wind roaring outside, me and my sister had been boiling hotdogs and ran out to turn off the stove and grab the hotdogs, sliced bread, cheese and mustard when the kitchen door blew open so we shut it and stood the kitchen table in front of it in case the window broke. We made a whole pack of hotdogs and wrapped each one in cheese and bread then ran quick lines of mustard down them and piled them on a serving platter. Those were the best tasting hotdogs cause it was the only thing that gave us comfort in the dark closet with only a lite-brite for light....

Where i come from our summer was 2 weeks.....Then Rain....and more fucking Rain !

scientist predict that eventually the magnetic poles will reverse. obviously this would cause massive earthquakes, tsunami's, etc. wiping out about 90% of the worlds population.

obviously huh?

While I'm not discounting the possibility of an abrupt crustal displacement (highly unlikely...but possible) its certainly not "obvious"

There is strong evidence that a gradual pole reversal is taking place already...w/ the 90% death piece.

its spring...it's supposed to rain a lot. and if you live in the great plains states or midwest, there will be tornadoes.

just sayin

obviously huh?

While I'm not discounting the possibility of an abrupt crustal displacement (highly unlikely...but possible) its certainly not "obvious"

There is strong evidence that a gradual pole reversal is taking place already...w/ the 90% death piece.

the pole reversals happen about every 250,000 years, it's not a one time thing.

its spring...it's supposed to rain a lot. and if you live in the great plains states or midwest, there will be tornadoes.

just sayin

We just had another one in the next town over. It tore a lot of stuff up, but was not too bad compared to a lot of them. It tore the bus barn down so school was cancelled for the rest of the year. I'm sure the kids were happy, but there was only one more week left to go anyway.

the pole reversals happen about every 250,000 years, it's not a one time thing.
The cycles are erratic, with 5 occurring in one period and 51 occurring in another, there were 2 in a 50,000 year period. They claim that most of them took place over 1000-10,000 years, although a couple scientists claim one took 4 years.

Have you ever watched a lava lamp, just think of the molten material beneath us heating and cooling, you get a good clump of molten iron come rising up and it cools, we know that magnets lose their force when heated, imagine a huge chunk of molten iron suddenly cooling and becoming magnetic in the outer mantel and then trying to sink back into the electromagnetic core and things get out of whack....Did you know right now the north(positive)pole is in the SouthPole Antarctica, not at the North Pole.....

Back