• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

absolute favorite place to pin?

heavylifting

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
whats your guys/girls favorite place to pin test p?:hmmm:
If you got diff spots for different gear please share.

I don't know if I have a favorite but I used to pin delts the most...now it's quads, ventro, and pecs mostly. I don't like glutes particularly well.

Upper tricep, right below the posterior deltoid.

glutes are my fav when i can lay down, relax and have my girl do it.

delts are my fav when i have to pin myself.

2ml-3ml in glutes, usually Test E and Deca

1ml-2ml delts, usually Test Prop

1ml or less, bicept

I hate pinning the quads, only done it like 4 times but they hurt everytime! I need to get use to it soon though, going to have a crazy cycle coming up at the begining of July, gonna have to rotate the pinning! :)

Delts, and thighs, But Delts have been a really dominate place for me, After a while it gets a tad painful becasue of the lack of rotation, That scar tissue starts to build

1. Glutes-barely even feel the pin. Like a hot knife through butter, and perfect for 3cc's of Deca300/tren100/primo100 mixed in one. 23g 1.5' length. Only leaves very small tender feeling for 2-3 hours tops

2. Thighs- second best for me. 25g 1' pin injects slower by just a few more seconds but well worth the wait. Painless and sweet, but lately I feel like I hit a nerve at the end and it will sent like an odd reflex twitch through my entire leg and into my hips. I rotate EQ50 up to 3cc's and will continue to feel it throughout most of the day(use to mix injectible dbol with this that would leave lump sensation in my throat.

3. Delts - only area that I actually feel little prick from 25g 1' pin, and I stay under 2cc's of any of the listed. I usually split a single 3cc dose between both. Half here, change pin, and half there. I,ve been focusing Test Cypionate300 within this area lately. Delts take a bit more precision for me. Too many blood vessels in small area. I've carelessly traveled through vessels here that were visable to began with..doh!

Well thats my current cycle in order from most fav. My appology if I wrote too much.

1. Glutes-barely even feel the pin. Like a hot knife through butter, and perfect for 3cc's of Deca300/tren100/primo100 mixed in one. 23g 1.5' length. Only leaves very small tender feeling for 2-3 hours tops

2. Thighs- second best for me. 25g 1' pin injects slower by just a few more seconds but well worth the wait. Painless and sweet, but lately I feel like I hit a nerve at the end and it will sent like an odd reflex twitch through my entire leg and into my hips. I rotate EQ50 up to 3cc's and will continue to feel it throughout most of the day(use to mix injectible dbol with this that would leave lump sensation in my throat.

3. Delts - only area that I actually feel little prick from 25g 1' pin, and I stay under 2cc's of any of the listed. I usually split a single 3cc dose between both. Half here, change pin, and half there. I,ve been focusing Test Cypionate300 within this area lately. Delts take a bit more precision for me. Too many blood vessels in small area. I've carelessly traveled through vessels here that were visable to began with..doh!

Well thats my current cycle in order from most fav. My appology if I wrote too much.

no problem i appreciate you sharing.

I was told to never mix deca and tren. They are both 19 nor

delts need to find another place mater of fact but delts are so easy and good.quads i cant walk for 5 days.

Quads are the only thing I feel comfortable doing by myself. I tried delts but the oil was too thick for my 25g and I shook it around too much. Hurt like a bitch.

Quads are the only thing I feel comfortable doing by myself. I tried delts but the oil was too thick for my 25g and I shook it around too much. Hurt like a bitch.

X 2..Quads hands down are the easyist....delts i tryed and but things went rong big time got the scar for life not good never pin there again....

butt is the way to go... i shot 2ml every week so thats where that go's :)

Glutes, they can take lots of volume and abuse =)

IML Gear Cream!
Glutes,,,my wife is in charge there:) My favorite pin by myself is quads, no bizar angle. I even tried the calf ones..but the needle popped out when trying to aspirate:(

#1 is glutes - least chance of gear leaking out, higher plasma levels, least pain
#2 is quads - best control, easy to do, little to no pain
#3 is delts - easy to do, but easier to hit a nerve and not the funnest when doing Tren since I like to inject Tren very slowly to reduce the chances of Tren cough

I absolutely love to hit my traps, there's no better feeling. Smartass you ask? No way it's the truth. Pecs come in a close second but then again all I've ever hit is pecs traps and glutes and I love them all. I wanna start hitting my tear drop on the inside of my thigh sometime soon though.

I absolutely love to hit my traps, there's no better feeling. Smartass you ask? No way it's the truth. Pecs come in a close second but then again all I've ever hit is pecs traps and glutes and I love them all. I wanna start hitting my tear drop on the inside of my thigh sometime soon though.

I was going to do traps once but couldn't get into a comfortable position to pin it...

I just frontloaded 6cc into my quad.... Lets see how it handles that.:winkfinger:

Back